Quon x Fem Skateboarding Reader

Hi! This was requested from Phi_Shards! I hope you like it and I'm so sorry for the long delay.

"Who is she? She's hot though..."
"It's her!"
"Is she a famous beyblader?"

Those comments always made you get mad at people and not trust a single person. Well until a certain light blonde-haired boy changed that. But I'm getting ahead of myself let's start from the beginning.

It was a nice warm sunny day and it looked like it was a perfect day to ride your skateboard. You got your (f/c) skateboard and started to head your way to the skate park. While you were riding your skateboard you closed your eyes in enjoyment. You loved skateboarding so much that if you had a bad day. Just riding your skateboard for a minute or two, will make your day.

You arrived at the skate park and you noticed that you were the only one there. Which for you it was perfect. You started to do impressive tricks like a heelflip, a gazelle flip, and many more tricks. You started to hear people talking to other people and you sighed to yourself. You already knew the people, they were practically fanboys.

Once you were done doing an ollie. A boy stopped you from doing any more tricks. "Well, well look at you Y/N, you look so hot today with those leggings~" he said as he licked his lips. "Move out of my way I want to keep practicing" you told him as you looked at him. "If you want to practice you should practice with me in my bed~" he said as he eyed me from head to toe. "Your such a creep" you told him as you started to head away from him. He grabbed your hand and pulled you closer to him. "Look Y/N I heard your good at skateboarding but your even better in bed~ I mean just look at the way you dress, you're practically begging for a guy in bed" "Shut up you pervert! The way that I dress doesn't consider me as some kind of hoe"

Whenever you ride your skateboard you either wear a mini skirt with leggings with a tank top with a light sweater or some shorts with a crop top. You pushed the boy away from you and zipped up your sweater. "Aww why did you zip up your sweater, I was starting to enjoy the view"

"Hey stop bothering her" You and the boy looked away from each other to look at the person who spoke. "Get your nose out of my business Quon" "What business? It looks like you are bothering Y/N" "I don't need your help Quon I have it under control" you told Quon as you looked at him. "Really now?" Quon said as he smirked at me. "Hey, Quon if you want her in your bed then get in line"

"Get in line?" Quon and the boy were arguing but they both stopped when they heard a sound. That sound was the sound of a slap. You slapped the boy that started this whole situation. "I'm not some kind of toy that you can play with!" you screamed at the two boys. "And I expected more from you Quon Limon" you told him as you started to skate away from the skate park. Once you were far away from the skate park you let out an exhausted sigh and an annoyed sigh.

"Sometimes I hate myself for loving to be a skater. Just because I'm the only girl here who rides a skateboard. People only love me for my appearance or my reputation, all the people that I considered as "friends" only used me as a toy to play around with. Until they're bored. Why can't I find somebody that I can trust and they won't use me. Especially not after what my ex tried to do to me."

The next day

I was skateboarding in some part of town and I saw Quon trying to teach Valt how to ride a skateboard. "Good luck with that" I thought as I was getting closer to them. I did a gazelle flip and passed them. But before I was too far away from them I heard Valt ask "Who is she?" "Wait Valt doesn't know who I am?" You turned around and headed your way to Valt. "Hi, my name is Y/N L/N I'm the only female skateboarder around here. They say that I'm the number one skateboarder here even though I'm a girl" I told him as I smiled at him. "Really!? Your so cool!" Valt said as little stars appeared in his eyes.