Jealous Free de la hoya x Fem Reader

This was requested from otakugamercat! I hope you like it! ^^

"It's something you wanted for a long time~" you said with a hint of red on your face.

"If I give you the keys will you answer all of my questions?" I asked him as I pointed my finger on him.

"Huh? You want to hang out with me?!" you asked the orange haired boy.
______________________________________

Today was a good day and you spended the morning training with your bey. Once it was 12pm you tucked your bey away and made your way to the cafeteria. Once you entered the cafeteria you were greeted by a cheerful voice. "Well hello Y/n! What brings you here today?" Ange asked you as she had a bright big smile on her face. "I came here to ask you, if I could get some scrambled eggs with toast and bacon please" you said to her as you made puppy dog eyes.

"Well shucks sweetie, you don't have to be nervous for asking me for food! You're always welcome to come here for peace and quite, and you could aways ask me for food!" Ange said as she made her way to the kitchen. "Thanks Ange!" you shout to her and you start to make your way to a table and sit down on a chair. About 10 minutes later Ange gave you your food and you started to eat it. After you were done with your food you walked up to Ange and thanked her for the food.

You received a "your welcome sweetheart" from her as she was cleaning the dishes. Then you started to make your way to the exit of the cafeteria. Once you were out of the cafeteria, you bumped into your boyfriend Free de la hoya. "Oh sorry Free" I said to him as I gave him a apologetic smile. He just looked at you with a bored expression. There was only silence between you and Free, it was very uncomfortable for you.

"Well see you Free" I said as I started to make my way to my room to train more with my bey. But I got stopped by a hand that was grabbing your arm. I turned around to see that it was Free's hand that was grabbing my arm. I was about to question him "Why was he grabbing my arm? And if he's going to let me go to my room". But I got stopped by a question that I never thought was going to be said by my boyfriend. "Um, Y/n do you want to hang out with me today?" Free asked you with a nervous expression and had pink dust on his cheeks.

"Huh? You want to hang out with me?!" I asked the orange haired boy. He just stayed silent and was blushing hard. "Sorry Free but I have to train with my bey, and I promised Silas that I would help him with stuff. But we could hang out tomorrow" I said to him as my heart was beating faster than usual due to nervousness. Why do I start feeling nervous, I start feeling nervous because waiting for his response is so nerve racking. He just stayed silent and his head was down. I walked closer to get a better look at his face. Before I could fully see his face, Free grabbed my arm and took me to my room.

While we were making our way to my room I kept asking him questions like "Are you okay Free?" or "Did I say something wrong?" But he didn't respond any of my questions, he just quickened his pace to reach my room. Once we were in front of my bedroom door, he asked me for the keys. "If I give you the keys will you answer all of my questions?" I asked him as I tilted my head to the side. He nodded his head as saying "yes". I gave him my keys and he unlocked my bedroom door.

We entered my room and I was going to ask him why was he acting werid. But I got stopped by a pair of lips being on own. I returned his kiss with passion and I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. I felt his hands grab my waist and he pulled me closer to him. In between kisses he told me to jump. I did as I was told I jumped and I wrapped my legs around his waist. We kept kissing as he made his way to my bed, collapsing on it.

He kept kissing me as I started to run my hands through his orange hair, I earned a groan from him. And that was my chance to enter my wet muscle in his mouth to explore his mouth. But sadly he pulled away for air. He looked at me with love and lust in his eyes. He regains his breath and instead of kissing me more, he begins to attack my neck. He begins to leave light kisses on my neck, looking for my sensitive spot. I gasp as he found my sensitive spot and he begins to suck on that spot.

Once it was noticeable he starts to lap his tongue over the lovebite on my skin. I moan softly at his affection. He begins to take off of my shirt, but I stopped him. "Why did you stop me?" Free asked me as his face was flushed with pink. "Now are you going to answer my question?" I said as I was looking at him with confusion on my eyes. *sigh* "Fine...why do you have to hang out with Silas?" Free asked as he started to get pissed off. "Well I have to train with him, because he wants to get stronger" I said as I looked at him.

"But Y/n everyday I see you hanging out with Silas, or Valt, or Rantaro. We never spend time with eachother anymore!" Free said as he hugged me and layed his head on my chest. I was shocked at what I heard, you never expected him to get jealous. You started to play with his hair, while you started to think of a way to make it up to him. Every since you and Free have been dating, he showed you affection when you guys were alone. But it's been a few weeks since you guys haven't hanged out and right now he need your attention.

"Hey Free I know how we can hang out with eachother" I said as I kept playing with his hair. "How?" he asked me as he was relaxing with my touch. "You're going to love it!" It's something you wanted for a long time~" I said with a hint of red on my face. He quickly got up and looked at you with wide eyes. "You really mean it!?" Free asked you with a shocked expression. You turned your gaze away from him and just nodded your head as saying "yes".

You felt your face burning from embarrassment as Free locked your bedroom door. He got on top of you again and looked at you with lust in his eyes. And he said "Get ready Y/n for this long night~" Free said with a smirk on his face.

*Time skip to the next day*

My eyes flutter open as sunlight filters through the window onto my face. "Good morning Y/N~" Free said as he wrapped his arm around me. "Good morning Free~" I said as I hugged him and buried my face to the crock of his neck. "So are you still jealous?" you asked him as you were giving him light kisses on his neck. "I'm not, I just needed your attention and I don't have to worry about other guys taking you away from me" Free said as he kissed your head.

"Why do you say that?" I asked him as I looked at him. "Because I marked you everywhere~" Free said as he layed his head into the crock of my neck. "You did what!?" you said as your face turned bright red. "I left lovebites all around your body so you can't hide it~"

The End

So sorry for the long delay high school year is so frurstrating anyways the next chapter for The Bet will be out between this week and next week. See you guys on the next update!