Chapter 6: Closed Door

Jason's POV

Jason sat at the table staring at his phone. he was waiting for Nico to answer, but he dint. Piper entered the room.
"Hay jace," Piper set down her bag on the table. Jason slipped his phone into his pocket.
"Um... hi pipes!" He got up and gave Piper a kiss on the cheek. but for some reason it dint feel the same. Piper winced at the action.
"What's wrong?" Jason asked
"Uh... nothing just some people are being annoying..." Jason dint know what to say. He wanted to comfort her, but that also felt wrong. Jason needed to talk to Nico, he couldn't have that moment trapping his friendship with Nico.
"Uh, pipes I'm going to go talk to some one ok?"
"Yeah...ok whatever..." Jason grabbed his sweater and headed out of the cabin.

~~~~~~~~

Jason knocked on the hades cabin door, but there was no answer. Jason was going to knock agin when the door flew open. Nico stood there. His hair covered his face which had tear stains on them.
"Oh... Jason..."
"Nico I'm really sorry I dint mean too... I dint want to be mad at you... I'm sorry please forgive me..."
"Jason I was drunk and I probably still am..."
"But still I was to harsh..." Nico put his hand on Jason's mouth to shut him up.
"Jason please just leave... it happen now it over..."
"But..."
"Just go..." A tear streamed down Nico's his cheek.
"Nico?" Jason choked
"Leave..." Nico slammed the door in his face. Jason turned and leaned against the door and slide down. Jason felt horrible. He began to cry. It was all his fault, he never should have yelled at him. he buried his head in his knees and cried.