First Day

"Sketch hurry up I gotta use it." A teen with green eyes and puffy hair said.

       "Be patient Viola, I need to do my hair." Sketch said brushing her hair.

       "Why can't you do it in the bedroom?" Viola asked.

        "Because it doesnt have the same feel to it. " Sketch said.

         "Well can you just hurry up before I PISS MYSELF." Viola said in rage.

        "Pee in the house plant that's what I do." She explained.

         "JUST HURRY UP IT SHOULDN'T TAKE THIS LONG."

         "It's not my fault that I actually take care of my hair unlike you ,Viola." Sketch said.

       "Fine, okay, you know what." Viola opens the bathroom door and went to the toilet, she than proceeded to pull down her skirt and sat on the toilet and she started peeing. "Look at what you did, You did this, are you fucking happy about your life decisions?"

           Sketch rolled her eyes as she kept brushing her hair. "Did you brush your teeth?" Sketch asked Viola.

         "I ate a mint." Viola responded. "VIOLA BRUSH YOUR TEETH!" Sketch yelled. "Hmmm how about no." Viola said whipping and pulling up her panties.

       Sketch stopped brushing her hair. She grabbed Viola's tooth brush and squeeze some toothpaste on it. "Here" Sketch said. "I don't wanna." Viola said. Sketch snapped. She tackled Viola on to the ground, she then Forcefully opened Viola's mouth. "GET OFF OF ME." Viola screamed. Sketch than started to sing the brushing song. *"BRUSH BRUSH BRUSH YOUR TEETH GENTLY NICE AND CLEAN!"* "NO SHUT THE HELL UP!"

      Just then someone walked in. A person who looked around the girls age, They were wearing a lab coat and glassed. Their hair was white as snow and pretty long , you couldn't make out the gender by just looking at them nor by their voice either. "What the hell is going on." They said. "I swear you two are a handful, anyway hurry up your going to miss your first day of school and you two better not screw it up.

      "When do we ever screw up?" Viola said. "Oh nevermind I understand."

       "It's okay we won't screw up Professor . How hard can this school be?" Sketch said.

         "Okay, Viola pull up your skirt and let's go." Professor said.

      They arrived at Meadowbank high. The goth kids were smoking, The jocks were picking on the nerds, hipsters drinking their coffee, Yeah this would be fun.

      "So what do we do now?" Viola asked. "Act normal, don't let anyone know why you are here just keep cover and stay out of trouble." Professor said.

       The girls got out of the car. They walked into the building. "I hate the fact this school has a uniform policy." Viola said. "Yeah but look on the bright side, the skirts look so fucking adorable." Sketch said. Viola rolled her eyes. The girls walked to room 291.

      "EVERYONE SHUT THE HELL UP!" A lady with brown hair and thick glasses said, she must be a crazy cat lady or something. The classroom got completely silence. "Thank you." She said sweetly. "Today we have two new students joining us today, girls come in."

      Viola and Sketch walked in. They had magnificent posture, Sketch's hands intertwined in front of her while Viola's had her hands behind her. The class stared with aww. Their hair was like no other, the uniforms were color coded with their eyes, they looked so out of place here with all these people. "So girls tell us about yourselves."

    "Well I'm sketch and this is my twin sister Viola, We just transferred here and we both just want to better our education heh...heh" Sketch said nervously. "Okay anyone have any questions." The teacher asked.

A student with blonde hair and glasses that is as thick as his buck teeth asked. "Why did you two dye your hair, you look like dorks".

"Well number one, we didn't dye our hair, and number two, at least we don't look like someone who their only friend is some random nine year old on Xbox live and could never get laid aka you" Viola said with a strait face.

No one else raised their hand. "Alright girls take your seats."

______________________________________________________

Hope you all enjoyed this

(っ•ᴗ•)っ❤