Donchard

Don's POV

I was sitting around my house, Dick sitting next to me.

'I'm bored..' I thought. 'Hey.. What if I tell Dick some pick up lines?'

I looked at the male. I smirked. "Hey Dick," I started, "What has go legs and doesn't have a hot guy on it?"

Dick rose an eyebrow and asked, "What?"

I closed my eyes. "My bed. Do you want to fix that?~" I said in the most seductive way I could.

"PFT-" He started laughing.

"What?"

"Y-Your-" He paused to breathe. "YOUR SEDUCTIVE VOICE IS SO HORRIBLE!" He laughed louder.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "Well I'm sorry! Hmph, you probably couldn't do any better."

Dick smirked. "Is that a challenge?"

I looked at him once again. "Maybe it is, maybe it isn't."

"Are you a mirror? Because I can see myself inside of you~" He said in an extremely seductive voice.

I blushed. Why? Because I had a huge crush on him.

We kept going back and forth with pick up lines in seductive voices. Until..

"They say a kiss is the language of love..wanna have a conversation?" I asked, staring into his eyes.

Then something unexpected happened.

He actually kissed me.

I widened my eyes. After I had processed whay happened, I kissed back.

His hand, which was on my waist, went up to my head, pushing it in, making the
kiss more passionate.

I put my hands around his neck and he licked my bottom lip, asking for an entrance. I open my mouth and he slips him tongue in.

Minutes later, he stopped the kiss and quickly went down to my neck, attacking it. He left a trail of kisses everywhere. He started to suck on it, leaving hickeys everywhere.

He later found my sweet spot. I bit my lip. He continued to suck on it, causing me to let out a small moan. I felt him smirk into my neck.

"You like that?~" Dick asked. I blushed.

"M-Maybe.."

He continued to suck there, making me to bite my lip harder. Finally, I let out another small moan.

His hands trailed down to my chest, unbuttoning my vest. I blushed more. He stopped sucking on my neck and pulled my sweater off.

He trailed his hands all over my chest, then started playing with my nipples. I moaned. He then started sucking on them, making me moan more.

"Ah~" He smirked again. He left hickeys on my chest.

As he was still leaving hickeys, I took of his jacket. I started tugging on his shirt.

"Do you need help?" Dick asked me. I shook my head.

"No."

He took of his shirt for me. I stared at his chest, blushing more. He grabbed my chin with his thumb and index finger, pulling me into another passionate kiss.

Dick pulled away and looked down at my crotch, which had grown. He rubbed his knee against it, making me groan.

He unbuttoned my pants and pulled them off, after doing that palming me. I moaned, making him smirk even more.

He took my boxers off, leaving me naked. He started to stroke my dick, making me moan a little loudly.

I looked at his growing erection and took off his pants. He was huge. I blushed.

Dick chuckled. "What?" He asked.

I blushed more. "N-Nothing.."

I got on my hands and knees and started to suck his dick. He moaned. "Mm~"

As I continued to suck it, he continued to moan.

"D-Don~"

After a while of sucking and Dick moaning, he cummed. I had a hard time swallowing, but I did. Dick pulled me up pinned me down, once again kissing me.

I kissed back, and he slipped his tongue inside again.

He stopped, and began trailing his hands all over my body. He stopped at my dick, and he started rubbing it continuously. I moaned.

"Ah~ Dick...~"

He stopped and flipped me over. He positioned himself and went in.

I moaned, he trusted in and out of me.

"Ah! D-Dick..!" I moaned out. He went faster.

After a while, he had hit a good spot. I moaned loudly.

"D-DICK! Right there!~"

He continued to hit there, and once I cummed, he stopped and lay down. I panted. He pulled me into his arms and held me.

Soon, I fell asleep.