Zreshlie

Ashlie's POV

Nick and I were hanging out. I was currently at his house. We were watching TV. The show? I have no idea. We just randomly turned the TV on and picked a random show.

Nick had his arm around me and I had my head on his shoulder. Yes, we have been dating for a little while now.

Suddenly, the show started getting..

Ya know...

Not kid friendly..

As moans came from the TV, Nick and I blushed. Why couldn't we have picked another show?

Before another moan could come out of the TV, Nick turned it off. We were both red.

"T-That was...." I started.

"Interesting," Nick finished. I nodded.

It was awkward.. I started to daydream, but soon got cut off my Nick grabbing my chin with his thumb and index finger and kissing me. I kissed back.

After a while, he bit my lip. I opened my mouth and he slipped his tongue in.

He stopped it and moved to my neck, giving it hickeys. Once he got to the 'spot', I bit my lip. He continued to suck on that spot, and I soon let out a moan. He smirked and went down to my breast.

He started sucking on them and I let out moans. Once he stopped, I moved down to his pants. I unbuttoned them and pulled them off.

He had an erection, so I might as well take care of that. We were both still red.

I stroked it, and he moaned.

"Mm~"

After a while of stroking it, I got on my knees and sucked it. More moans came.

"Oh, Ashlie~" Nick moaned out.

I bobbed my head up and down while sucking on it.

"Ah~" He continued to moan. He cummed.

I stopped and swallowed.

After I stopped, he pulled me up and pinned me down. He pulled me into a long, passionate kiss.

Then, once he ended it, he moved down to my crotch and pulled my shorts off. He took my underwear off and stuck a finger inside of me. I moaned.

He stuck another finger in.

"Ah~" I moaned.

He pulled his fingers out and sucked on them. Then, he went back up.

"Ready?~" He said in a seductive voice.

I nodded, blushing more.

As he slowly put himself inside of me, I whimpered. He stopped and told me to tell him when I wanted him to move.

After a while, I told him to move. He started thrusting into me.

"Ah!~" I moaned.

Once it was a while, I cummed. He continued to go, but pulled out when he had to cum.

He put on his underwear and I put on my my bra and underwear.
He lay down, so I lay on his chest. He stroked my hair.

"I love you, Nick."

"I love you too, Ash."