Chapter 1

Crystal's POV

Ten years ago, when Brody and I were a kid, the Ninja Nexus Prism chose our father ane as its protector, leaving behind a mystery alloy called Ninja Steel. Not long after it landed, a trio of aliens, Galvanax, Ripcon, and Madame Odius, arrive to take the prism. Dane hides the Ninja Steel with our older brother, Aiden. The Prism's power star empowers dad, transforming him into a warrior called a Power Ranger. With this boost, Dad is more than a match for Galvanax. However, Ripcon grabs Body and Madame Odias grabs me. They use us are barraging chips hoping dad would surrender. Dad surrenders saying he doesn't want to put our lives in danger by allowing Galvanax to absorb the star. We watch dad destroy it, and see the main star separate into seven new ones, disappearing in the process. The stars retreat into the main prism, preventing Galvanax from getting them. Brody and I are taken captive and enslaved.

Ten years later, Brody and I are teenagers we are forced to work on Galvanax's ship. He is the stars of this show called Galaxy Warriors. It's a popular Game show where monsters from across the universe compete. The grand prize is a chance to earn the title Champion, like Galvanax, and to pull out a power star. For 10 years, no one has been able to do it. I heard that Madam Odius suggested, Galaxy Warriors be relocated to Earth to find the Ninja Steel that dad hid.

"Brody, how are we getting out of here?"

"I know Crystal, we are going to use the garbage chute, " Brody says pushing the button.

Brody, me, and our two friends and fellow slaves Redbot and Mick jump into the chute.

Normal POV

Meanwhile on Earth, Summer Cove High School's new student Sarah makes friends with struggling magician, Preston. In doing so, the two see the meteor shower that made up Brody and Crystal's escape. They decide to investigate to make sure no one got hurt if it landed in a populated area, the duo meet Brody, Crystal, and Redbot, where the three humans pull out a Power Star each. It's here, one of the more recent victors, Korvoa attacks the group in hopes of getting the stars. Remembering their father's battle with Galvanax, Brody, Crystal, Preston, and Sarah morph into the Red, Silver, Blue, and Pink rangers, quickly destroying him.

Deciding to hide the Prism, Preston and Sarah agree to help Brody and Crystal get home and find the missing Ninja Steel. However the Nexus Prism shoots into the air. Brody, Crystal, Redbot, Sarah, and Preston run all over their childhood home.

"Aiden," Brody shouts.

"Aiden, where are you? Shout back if you can hear us," Crystal shouts

"He has to be here," Brody says tossing his hands in the air.

"Yes, he'd never leave us," Crystal add.

The twins sit down on the ground hanging their heads.

"It's been ten years, Aiden could be anywhere," Redbot says placing his hand on the twins shoulder.

Crystal's POV

Sarah reminds us that Aiden has the same ninja training we do. Preston runs up and says that Galvanax can return at any time. Sarah helps Brody up, and Preston helps me.

"Let's check dad's workshop," Brody says.

"Yeah, Aiden must have hidden in there,"

We show Sarah and Preston to dad's workshop.

Normal POV

Meanwhile across town, Calvin and Hayley narrowly miss some of the garbage that Redbot, Mick, Crystal, and Brody used to escape. After exiting Calvin's car, one rock turns into Mick, who asks them about Brody and Crystal. Neither teen believes him about his origins so Mick tries to prove it with his broken Datacom. Unfortunately, at this time, several Kudabots show up, looking to claim Mick. After Hayley and Calvin fend them off, they get into Calvin's car and drive off, much to Ripcon's displeasure.

At this point, Galvanax offers a new reward: Anyone who can bring him the six power stars will become Champion. The first new contestant of the challenge is Ripperat, a monster with chainsaws for hands.

Hayley and Calvin take Mick to the high school, so he can use the shop class to fix the Datacom. It's here, Principal Hastings mistakes Mick for the new shop teacher. Not seeing any way else, Mick accepts the position and meets Monty and Victor. Victor shows off his freshly painted car to the new teacher, completely unaware its parked on the main paint line, blowing it up.

Crystal's POV

We arrive, and all I see is the selves covered in cobwebs. Sarah looks at the items lining it and asks, "So this is where your dad trained the three of you?"

"Yup,"

Preston takes the trap off of dad's truck and compliments on how cool it is. We thank him, and I pick up a pair of shovels and hand one to Brody.

"So what are you two going to dig up exactly?" Preston asks.

"It's a box dad buried as a part of our training," Brody says.

"We even need to be able to find it with blindfolds on," I add.

Brody and I take turns digging. When we got tired we let Redbot take over Preston asked how dad found the ninja steel and Brody tells our new friends the story of the last time we saw dad and our brother. We hear a clanking sound and hear Redbot exclaim that he found something. We go over to the hole and help Broady take out the box.

"Empty, that's strange."

"I know, I'm sure this is where Aiden would have hidden it," Brody says.

"Hold on you two, what's this?" Sarah says taking a photo out of the box.

Normal POV

It's a picture of the trophy she saw earlier today, believing Aiden may have hidden the Ninja steel inside the trophy. Unfortunately, Cosmo Royale's buzzcams have learned this, spying on the rangers. Mick, having fixed his datacom, gets the message from Brody, and the trio goes to get the trophy.

It's here, Ripperat attacks, forcing Mick to get the trophy, while Hayley and Calvin fend him off. As they do, the Ninja Nexus Prism appears before the two, allowing them to pull out the last two Power Stars. The remaining rangers show up and all seven morph. Using their Battle Morphers' various forms, the rangers easily best Ripperat. Back on the Warrior Dome, the crowd demands an encore, and Cosmo Royale activates a machine, Gigantifying Ripperat with jammed chainsaw.

The Nexus returns giving a vision of seven titanic machines. According to Mick, these are the Ninja Steel Zords and places some of the Ninja steel into the prism. The seven zords are summoned and do battle with Ripperat, destroying him with their Blasters.

Back in Shop Class, the rangers decide to store the prism inside the now Out of Order Paint booth, and turn it into their base. At the same time Brody, Crystal, and Sarah realize that the gold star should still be inside the Prism, yet it isn't. Unaware to either Galvanax or the rangers, Madame Odious is its holder.