Digital W.I.P

I'll probally colour it later

I'll probally colour it later...  (And yes I said colour)
And now, more info on these two ponies! :3

Name: "The name's Red, Rose Red~" She seductively winks at you.
Age: "Didn't your parents tell you it is rude to ask a lady her age?!?" She blushes, and looks away. "But I'm not as old as you think I am!" (She's actually 18)
Looks: "I'm right here darling~" (She has white fur. A red mane and tail, completing her red eyes.)
Personality: "I'd describe myself as perfectly sweet!" (Well, Rose is sorta like Kizana in Yandere sim. But she also can be cruel at times. So to sum her up, Roes is a theater loving pony, she's always thought that the world revoled around her. At most times she presents herself as a sweet, outgoing pony, but really she's just putting up an act to cover up her cruel nature.)
Sexuality: "Oh I'm completely straight." (Straight/heterosexual)
Likes: "Oh, I love everything in the world!" (Theater, roses, herself, people who admire her, herself, the colors red and purple, herself, just herself..)
Dislikes: "Well I only hate one thing..." She dramatically pauses. "I really dislike homosexuals, they're really disgusting!" (Rose didn't really show her hatred for gays until her sister came out of the closet to her parents awhile ago. There seems to be a connection between the two events.)
Extra Info: "What else would you want to know about me~?" (There has been a little sibling rivalry between her and her sister, Midnight, but it really seems as if Rose just hates Midnight for some strange reason.)

Name: "It's Midnight..." (Midnight Sparkle)
Age: "I'm 16, two years younger than my sister" (like she said, 16)
Looks: "I look like complete trash.." (Gray fur. A black mane and tail, with a purple streak. Dull gray eyes.)
Personality: "I'm poetic, I guess...?" (Midnight is a poetic pony, she enjoys writing, and drawing. Overall she's really sweet if you ever get her to open up to you. But,  that's the hard part, she's very insecure and timid. But before, in here younger years, she was outgoing and brave. But it seems as if an even had drastically changed Midnight.)
Sexuality: "I'm as straight as a rainbow" She giggles. (Lesbian/homosexual)
Likes: "Well I really like witting  poems, and drawing, and some anime.  I also like music... It really inspires me..." (Just like we said, writing, drawing, anime, and music)
Dislikes: "I don't hate anything" (She really doesn't, she's very grateful for life.)
Extra Info: (Midnight used to be the more entergitic sibling, but a certain event changed how she acted around everyone.)

(HOLY SHIT,  THAT WAS ALOT TO TYPE. ANYWAYS, ILL PROBALLY COLOUR THIS DRAWING LATER! AND YOU CAN ASK THESE CHARACTERS IN THE COMMENTS IF YOU'D LIKE. IDK,  WHAT YOU DO,  RP, BE RANDOM, I DONT CARE.)