Not Art, Just A Rant

(you can skip this chapter if you'd like)

You know what I f****** hate? My sister being a goddamn hypocrite. Every single day she watches a let's play of the game called Detroit: Become Human. And she wakes me up every day from her yelling. I would be peacefully sleeping and then she was telling me yell and wake me up. But the moment I say one word to my phone while watching a video she's like, "who are you talking to?"

so apparently she's allowed to yell at her tablet but I'm not allowed to say anything to my phone. This is some b******* if I do say so myself. And no I do not hate the game Detroit: Become Human. I just hate how my sister is now obsessed with it.

I know, I know, I may sound like a hypocrite because I have been obsessed with many things before. Her Obsession and her over reaction to every let's play that she watches just pissed me off.

To be completely honest mostly everything ticks me off. Like I could list at least a hundred things that annoy me at the top of my head.

But anyways...
I'm sorry you had to read that, I just wanted to get that out of my system.

Oh and the reason why the curse words are completely censored out is because it decided to use a voice to text to make the chapter. Because I really don't want to go through all the effort of typing everything.

Yeah I know I'm lazy. -_-

But anyways, this is Jelly, signing out~ <3