Penguins

"OMG, Stars and Constellations are going to have a concert here. Along with an autograph session. I am going to die," screeched my older sister Stella into her phone. I winced at the unpleasant sound.  I heard screeching on the other end of the phone. That was my sisters best friend, Daisy. Also known as the queen of bullying and *cough* insane fan girl. I mean she is downright demented when it comes to Stars and Constellations. Along with my sister.

They're screams were loud-ish this meaning that I could hear their screams from my room, and my sisters room is a door away from me. Definitely loud-ish. I sighed and started putting on my headphones. Ever since that stupid boy band came out,  my sister has been one of those obsessed fans that are just plain creepy.

I have no idea how these 4 boys look like but I do know what there names are. That is all Stella talks about and how all of them are so 'hot'. The lead singer's name is Bon Irving, the lead guitarist is named Mark Night, the bass man is called Luke Brought, and the drummer's name is Tate Hornet. I've never heard their music before and frankly I don't want to. I simply don't have the time.

I searched through my playlists finally finding the right one to fit my mood and pressed on the first song. I listened to Coldplay's The Scientist. I sighed in happiness as Chris Martin's soothing voice started singing the first part of one of the best songs ever made with passion and emotion.

I sang along with the lyrics oblivious to my sisters unnecessary screams. I sighed and got ready for beginning of the day. It was that early. Imagine how it would be later on.

Come up to meet you

Tell you I'm sorry

You don't know how lovely you are

I had to find you

Tell you I need you

Tell you I've set you apart

Tell me your secrets

And ask me your questions

Oh, lets go back to the start

Running in circles

Coming up tales

Heads on a science apart

Nobody said it was easy

Its such a shame for us to part

Nobody said it was easy

Oh, nobody sad it would be this hard

I sang the song and I didn't care how I sounded, probably because I've never heard myself sing before. I got my backpack and put in my notebook and a couple of pens. I put my iPod in back pocket and started putting on my converse.