Fashion

First tip -

Clever Zipper Solution

I have a few pairs of jeans that do this (too tight perhaps?). I'm not sure, but
Here's an easy trick to help keep that pesky zipper up! Slide a key chain ring onto the loop of your zipper, and then loop it around the button. The ring stays concealed under the denim and ensures that you don't get caught with your fly down. (Source - listotic, and the writer's name is Lilly. Here's the link - http://www.listotic.com/31-clothing-tips-every-girl-should-know/

How to make a plain shirt special -
Do you have a plain shirt and want to make it special? Here's your chance! Take a shirt,Draw on it and done!

....
Just kidding! Did you really think I'll write something like that? So,jokes aside. Take a button that had got off from your cloth,sew it to your shirt! ( It's easy,or you can look up on internet,Btw,am not good at these stuff and this is a random idea so...)

Now,Tips on what to wear! Are you going to somewhere special? I can help you! Here's tips for almost every occasion.

Gym - Are you going to a gym? Then,You should put on light clothes obviously,but to make it special wear matching shirt and pants! But,instead of pants,I think skirts in gyms are more special. Some people (including me) say it's so comfortable and are just cute as well!

Party - Going to a party? Don't worry about what to wear,if you're here x3! Long gowns are just the perfect thing. OR try wearing something like "Cinnabar Cloud" I know,a dress from a game!? Well,just look up irl for something SIMILAR who said IT GOTTA BE SAME?

Looking Professional - OMG I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING PROFESSIONAL DRESS AND I HAVE TO GO SOMEWHERE IMPORTANT! OMG WHAT DO I DO!? It's easy! Don't worry! Looking Professional isn't that hard. Mostly people just wear stuff that people wear to go office or just wear a black/white shirt and white/black pants/skirt. And DO NOT wear a hairband and/or necklace! You can wear a watch to know the time!

Cute - You wanna be cute today? Animal clothing are the best! Whichever animal it be,somehow all animals are always cute! (Except lions xD)

Simple - Let's get simplistic! Plaid designs,Polka dot clothing,floral dresses...There's literally many types for simple fashion! And the best of all,THEY ALL ARE SOO BEAUTIFUL! x3

That's all for fashion tips! Bye!