05

[ 518 words ]

'i was playing back a thousand
memories baby, thinking about
everything we've been through'

'i was playing back a thousand memories baby, thinking about everything we've been through'

third person

Kenzie and Lauren were both binging Shane Dawson's conspires when Dale had called them down. The two sighed but stood up from Laurens bed and slipped downstairs side by side.

He was in the kitchen with both Lauren and Kenzie's mother, as well as John. He was seated in one of the kitchen bench stools leaving the other two free. Kenzie took the opportunity and slid in, taking her seat in the middle while Lauren was on her left.

"Great now that you three are here, we can talk."

This comment from Melissa brought all three of the teenagers attention. "So as you know, the tour is officially offical. And we are releasing the tour dates next week! So, we need to make the YouTube video that has all the dates and information this week. We'll then get you three, your sisters and us to post about it and the tour dates with the link in the bio on where to order. Is that clear?" Dale explained to us, Kenzie and Johnny smiled at each other but quickly broke off the eye contact.

All three nod and leave the room for the parents to talk, by the looks of how many papers and files there was on the table they thought they should leave them alone. The girls entered Lauren's room and surprisingly John followed.

"Let's go do something fun, enjoy the time we have together." He said, trying to make up an excuse to hang out with Kenzie. He missed when they went out everywhere together with Lauren. Especially the hike they went on, that was one of his favourite memories.

"I can't do this anymore, I think I'll pass out and die." Kenzie puffed, resting her hands on her knees attempting to catch her breath.

Johnny shook his head and stopped walking up the tall hill to turn to her. "Don't say that, Kenzie. Hop on my back, I'll carry you up." Lauren squealed and took out her phone to snap pictures, it was Jenzie of course she'd do this.

He lifted her the rest of the way effortlessly, as if she was a feather. And in Johnny's eyes she was. When they made it to the top, they took photos on the cliff standing behind the HollyWood sign.

"John, we're literally going on tour soon. And I'm here till tour starts, we've got plenty of time!" Kenzie joked around, laughing a little at his comment.

John blushed of embarrassment, was the fact that he wanted to hang out with Kenzie obvious? "Still! Lets go to the beach or something, it'll be fun!"

Lauren and Kenzie shrugged, they didn't mind going out and having fun.

-

1,435,786 likes
kenzieziegler  - we have a huge announcement! link in bio :) @johnnyorlando

comments

@mackZ  JENZIE ??

@thejenzieshaderoom you can't tell me they're not dating 🤧🌹

@johnnyorlando so excited 🔥

@awkenzay and still my babies look like snacks

@annieleblanc my ship 👏🏼👏🏼

...

bUT ON THE LOW jOHNNY DRAGGING
THAT SUITCASE IS ME TRYING TO PULL MY GRADES UP

you guys hit 35 comments aka only one person HAHA

now 50 comments ? but i won't be updating again
only because i have this thing where i update once a day cause all the chapters are already finished sOo