10

[ 653 words ]

'that awkward moment when people think
your guy best friend is your boyfriend'

'that awkward moment when people think your guy best friend is your boyfriend'

third person

"What's up New York, how is it going?" Johnny shouted into the microphone, smiling down at the New York fans that had came to see the day and night tour.

Kenzie sat to the side, as per usual, watching Johnny with a smile on her face as he begins to perform. Later on it was both Johnny and Kenzie's turn to get on stage, they had three duet songs to preform.

Day and Night, Closer, and I like me better. First up was Day and Night, then their question and answer session with the crowd.

"Chillin' with you spendin' some time, girl there is nothing better. Whatever we do it'll be fine, it don't matter the weather. Hit up the mall, right after school. Meet you outside at three, go see a movie buy something cool as long as you're here with me." Johnny sang.

As the beat played for a few seconds he welcomed Kenzie on, She jogged on stage and sung her part. Her eyes travelled towards Johnny's figure almost half the time, he was crouching down with a huge smile on his face.

"You're here to catch me if I fall, oh oh." Before she had beautifully sung this line, he had hopped up into his feet and stood behind Kenzie.

She had performed a trust fall and Johnny caught her swiftly, she was nervous of course. But deep down she knew John would catch her. The song went by, the crowd wasn't dry and overall the concert was fun.

But then came the Question and Answer session, chairs were set up in a row on stage. Lauren on the left, Kenzie in the middle and John to her right. Dale was by a stand with a microphone where he'd read the questions the crowd would ask.

The trio had one microphone to pass along. A blonde teenager raised her hand and Dale picked her. "Is Jenzie real, John and Kenzie?" Both Johnny and Kenzie blushed uncontrollably as Kenzie immediately gave John the microphone.

"Next question, please."

-

300, 000 likes
themusershaderoom johnny and kenzie were asked if jenzie is real and this is their response 👀 #baewatch

comments

@thejenzieshaderoom iTS OBVIOUSLY REAL UGH

@maisystella this page oMykfsjsn

@brycexavier jenzie is endgame y'all can fight me bye

@bignosemackz lmao tf the chances of jenzie being real are as small as her ass 'thick' 🙄

@lovingorlandos yum what a dad

Lauren, Kenzie, Johnny their siblings and parents all walk down the hall and into the penthouse they rented. Everybody was going their own thing when Lauren and Kenzie flopped on the pull out couch they were sharing.

"I'm hungry. Panda?" Kenzie requested, Lauren chuckled and nodded.

"Mum and Dad! Kenzie and I are going to Panda Express, we won't be long." Lauren shouted out, the two slipped on their sneakers and were almost out the door until John stopped them.

"Can I come, I'm hungry too!" John jokingly whined, both girls rolled their eyes and nodded. It's not like they minded him he was just genuinely bothering at times.

The trio walked out their rented penthouse and made their way out of the building and onto the pathway of New York streets. To say it was extremely busy is an understatement. It's New York, what do you expect?

"Did you guys see MuserShadeRooms recent post?" Johnny asked them, Lauren shook her head.

"I like to try and keep myself away from that page." Kenzie muttered under her breath, John had felt bad for her since she's there almost all the time since people try to make her look bad.

"Yeah well the post is about us! When we were asked if Jenzie was real, we're put on 'bae watch'." John quoted, she shook her head and chuckled.

"It's ridiculous people ship it. But whatever."

...

yOOoo lets get 35 comments

im going to do this thing where until my chapter gets that certain amount of comments i won't post