Beginnings

* Indicates something that someone is thinking

*Sena Amazaki that was the name I wish my lover would know of and cherish *, she thought. Sena stood up on a tree branch, silently observing her senpai with a crazed look in her eyes of glee. Sena's expression immediately changed to a contorted face of disgust and annoyance, when Duloki Raleigtu a competitor in her quest for the love of her senpai approached him, as he was reading his novel Titled " To Kill a Mockingbird". * * How dare you speak to him*, thought Sena the sight caused her blood to boil and then, she saw her senpai laugh at a joke. This caused Sena to snap even more relishing in the thought of killing those that got close to her senpai. While she was too far away to hear their conversation, Sena finally composed herself, and came back to reality. Next, She simply laughed and thought " *Fine, you slut, keep talking to him I've decided your death is necessary*. As the thought finished Sena smiled sadisticlly, and let out a unnerving giggle loud enough for the two she was spying on to notice and turn towards. Sena calmly dashed out of their line of sight , cursing herself for almost getting caught. Sena giggles once more saying aloud " Tick Tock Duloki, I'm getting my toys ready for our meeting tomorrow as soon as I return home ". Sena begins her journey home, taking one last look at her Senpai, than smiling her devilish smile and giggling uncontrollably as the thought of killing that meddlesome whore in numerous ways excited her so. And with those thoughts she returned home to prepare for the following days events.