Later that night.

It was a gloomy , eerie, and cloudy evening as Sena arrived back at her own apartment. Rain poured down the slanted roof rows of the complex gathering as puddles, once it embraced the cold ground. Sena walked stridefully down the dimly lit pathway towards the housing unit as she had a mission in her mind and couldn't let it be failed, as she unlocked her door she threw down her belongings and headed to her washroom. The first thing she decided to do was bathe before gathering all her fun "toys" in order to deal with her antagonistic rival, as when that was done Sena didn't think Senpai would enjoy a dirty girl. Suddenly the empty sound of the bathroom was filled with the sound of water hitting the base of the shower, as Sena turned it to the desired temperature and activated it. " " Oh Senpai ", said Sena aloud in the privacy of her own  place, stripping down for her shower and then admiring her being in the mirror " If only you could see this body that belongs to you I just know you would take it as your own along with me". "In fact once I get rid of this new girl I just know it will happen". After another couple minutes of rambling in the mirror , Sena stepped into the shower letting the pure substance wash away the dirt on the outside of her body, which in society would make anybody in love with her. The sad thing was the water could wash away her impure, outside body's problems but not the ones that lay ridden deep in her mind.