Why we ride

The road beckons to all, age is no matter. journey is the meaning of life and fun, start and end are just stops in-between. Let us begin our walk of choices, it will be fruitful wherever we go with our hearts content.

-Dan1shZM

          Regular folk think of us as hooligans, idiots taking risks, danger loving people, reckless, and much more. That frankly isn't the case. We riders are not all of those, we do love a spot of adrenaline and sometimes mildly hooliganesque but this shouldn't brand us as the bad people. Just because most would rather not do it doesn't give them any ground whatsoever.

 Just because most would rather not do it doesn't give them any ground whatsoever

          A part of the whole reason of "Why we ride" is basic commute. To get from one location to the next, where the commute time is lower and economic to the pocket as well. To zig zag through traffic, lane-split, and bypass most of the traffic jams. The ease of being on two wheels and nimble enough to squeeze through quite easily is a boon. Most people have to commute through varying conditions where its easier to just grab ur bike and complete the journey.

 Most people have to commute through varying conditions where its easier to just grab ur bike and complete the journey

          The fun reason of why we ride is for the adrenaline rush. Its one of the quickest and one of the easiest means of getting a natural high. Gun the throttle through the rev band till you redline, then shifting up the gears is a bliss. Empty smooth stretches of road are basically porn to riders, we salivate, hyperventilate, and the childish brain just lets us have fun. Zig zagging and lane-splitting through traffic as efficiently and without risk even at low speeds will send us spiking. Increase the speed and the risk will increase proportionately but when done successfully, this will just make our day. Drag racing in-between signals on empty roads even thou within the speed limits is frowned upon by regular folk, but we relish it and tend to do it as frequently as possible, just for the fun of it. Let me let you into a little secret, the drag racing bit doesn't always requires many people, it can and will definitely be done alone to get that kick.