Know who I'm.

Salam or peace be upon you
to everyone
that's here to see the change, to bring the change and to be the change.

So first,let me give a short introduction on who I am.

My name is Qamar. 
Qamar bint Ansari.I am a 19 year old teenager and a Practising Muslimah who always try to modify her IMAN to take it to the next level and you have to know that I'm not born in a Religious or a practising family,
NO! But became a little practising or striving to please OUR CREATOR (Alhamdulillahh)  by his mercy.

Honestly speaking, even though I was a born-Muslim ( one among those people whom Allah (swt) 'guided' from the day of birth itself, SubhanAllahh..)
I was ignorant and more like a muslim-girl-for-name-sake!

BUT I CHANGED!

That's what I want to share with you all. And if 'I' had changed, no one in this world will have an excuse!

Oh, please, don't underestimate anyone especially your-self. Everything seems impossible until it is done. 

       I know about so many girls who try to become a better Muslimah but falls miserably. And there are some who really want to change themselves like any pious girl they see, but even after trying they couldn't  become a practising one like them.

But let me tell you,

     "I, myself was a muslim who tried and failed many times to become a devoted girl or a practising girl. I was literally tired of acting like some good pious girls that I knew about!

Tired of trying to be someone else that was not me!

Because I didn't realize that I CAN BE BETTER THAN WHO I AM.

That I can be better by being myself and  NOT BY ACTING LIKE SOMEONE, BUT THROUGH PRACTISING IT !

And there I found me, the real me! And I helped myself, to bring me out from the evil shell I was living in.

I'm writing this FOR YOU! and indeed YOU ARE  reading this because
Allah, the one who created us, has planned this long before! 
of course dear souls,
you are here for a reason!
(If you want, you CAN make this ordinary path to an extraordinary one where your eternal goal is Jannah.

So are you with me on this unique path to change or to 'convert' yourself from a Muslimah to a Better Muslimah.
Did I say a 'convert' ?
          "Yesss!!"

Our Ummat really need improvements.Like I mean, a real conversion!  And I'm a convert, a convert from a bad muslimah whom shaitan always laughed at to a _Alhamdulillah Muslimah_ with a consciousness of Akhirah right now!

By the way you are reading this right? Jazak Allahu khairan for that. May Allah make you one among those people whom Allah protects from all kind of evil things...
"Ameen ya rabbal aalameen"
(Say 'Ameen' seriously my friend, what if this is the time that Allah accepts duas ?)

Human beings are not perfect and never can be! But making improvements or being better from who we are today to who we will be tomorrow is not a big deal!

And if you're ignoring someone who really want to help you in an islamic way,  dear sisters you're going to be questioned on the day of judgement which you can't deny if you're a muslim!

Well, I'll help you and please let me help because I love to help people who need help. And why I love to help others is,

"Jabir reported:  The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said "The believer is kind and gracious, for there is no goodness in one who is neither kind nor gracious. The best among you are those who are most beneficial to people "
              (Hadeet)

So?
I need some improvements. You also need it. Please allow yourself to
become a Good person with an inspiring personality.
( I already said don't underestimate yourself.)
I'm sure that if Allah wills, we'll make something great together. And that will be awesome💕

We 'll meet again In sha Allah.., till then,
Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmathullahhi wa barakathuhu..

(Please let me know whether you love to make some improvements in your behavior or attitude towards different things, do comment :-)

-yours hopeful
Qamar