Short story.

Warning this story contains suicidal thoughts, actions, rape and actual suicide...be warned.)

I thought I was loved. My entire life I thought there was somebody out there who loved me but I guess I was wrong. Everyone hates me, no matter what I do to make the world better I guess I was just a curse everyone wants to see dead. I'm over four thousand years old yet I look not a day over three. Everyone wants me dead as I've never had a single day of peace. No dragon is able to kill me but myself. At least that's how my own enchantment turned out as it seems. I guess having the powers Darkstalker once had apperantly isn't good.

I've made a few friends and allies like the icewings but everyone else seems to want me dead to I guess I'll do whatever makes them happy. 

It was another day in hell as all the other students around me shoved me over and trampled my tail as a way to torture me till after school. I barely made it to class on time before the gongs chimed loudly to signal class had started. "Late again Midnight," The teacher sighed, " see me after class." He said as the other students around me laughed their snouts off as I ducked my head down. "Now today's lesson is about fighting so everyone get a partner." The teacher said. The class obliged and got into pairs and left me all alone. Now I know I'm pretty damn strong and can kick everyone's tail in the class, why I don't do it is beyond me but I think today is the day I really show everyone who I really am.

"I guess the runt is sparring with me." A large muscular Skywing laughed deeply, ' Yup she's so dead.'  All my classmates thought as Skywave walked over. "Alright class so Midnight and Skywave will spar first." CascadingWaves said, " Let's all watch the runt loose." Skywave laughed as he and I got into our fighting positions. When the CascadingWaves blew a whistle for us to begin the first thing I did was teleport above SkyWave's head and grab his horns. He violently thrashed around in feeble attempts to get me off his head but I slammed my talons down onto his neck and sent him down hard onto the stone floor below. All my clawmates were screaming for Skywave to fight back but I knocked him out with a hard kick to the head before he could get up.

All of my clawmates were screaming as I hopped off of Skywaves unconscious body. CascadingWaves looked scared, " T-the w-winner-r I-is M-Midnight R-Rainbow." He stuttered out of fear. I sighed and folded my wings inwards. "Can I go now?" I asked, the teacher nodded quickly as the rest of the students backed up quickly. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my stuff before walking out of the cave and back to the library. Starflight heard me walk in as he beckoned for me to come over which I did, " So how did classes go today?" He asked softly. I shrugged, " Okay I guess. More bullies and I took down a bully in fighting class today." I said as I squirmed under Starflight's wing. He sighed, " well if you ever need a guardian to watch over you just ask Tsunami, honestly I think she wishes you were her sister." Starflight chuckled, " I know she does it's why she curls around me in the sleeping caves." I laughed.  Starlight smiled, " I bet if you go to the underground lakes you'll find her." He said as he looked in the direction of the lakes.

"Okay Starflight." I said before squirming our from under his wing and leaping over the counter. Starflight and Tsunami knew I was anorexic and all of the issues that were happening in school. I smiled as I knew Tsunami would protect me as well as her other friends but my happy feeling went away when a large pair of talons slammed me down to the stone floor roughly. Just before a piece of cloth was tied over my eyes I caught a good look at the dragon who was pinning me down. I wasn't very shocked as it was SkyWave, the one Skywing who had a grudge against me. I struggled and fought against him but he had me pinned down pretty roughly which made it hard to move. It wasn't a few minutes after that when I felt a searing and burning pain under my tail. When I realized what was happening I screamed loudly in pain as I never mated with anyone so I was a virgin but SkyWave took that away quite abruptly. 

SkyWave just moaned in pleasure as he was thrusting insanely hard and rough which hurt like hell. I continued to scream in pain and hope someone would hear my screams . I heard talons racing towards me but SkyWave cummed inside me before Tsunami reached where I was at. Tsunami roared and tackled SkyWave off of me as I curled up and started crying hard in pain as Tsunami ripped SkyWave's dick off and shoved it up his ass which made him roar in pain. Then in a quick chain of movements Tsunami grabbed me off the ground and raced to the medical wing. Once I was set in bed Tsunami started to treat my wounds which stung horribly and caused screams of pain to erupt from my throat. Tsunami felt awful and tried to ease my pain which didn't work.

Once I was all wrapped up Tsunami took me back to her cave and left me alone but that was a bad idea as I was sick and tired of living. So I wrote my suicide note and summoned a rope and a few scavenger swords. With pristine skill and practice I tied and looped the rope till I had a perfect noose which I then tied to a stalagmites. Very quickly I slipped my head through the noose and dropped limp which closed off the windpipes in my throat. I used my magic to violently rip my arms and legs open which caused gold blood to gush from my body. But soon the gold turned to a purplish red as I used my magic to give every dragon in Pyrrhia the thing they wanted most in life but nothing that would bring evil. As I took my last breath and closed my eyes as darkness took over.

When I opened my eyes I was in front of the SpiritWing Queen, " I'm sorry I couldn't hold on your majesty." I said while bowing low. " It's alright alpha....I understand why you did it." The Spirit Queen said. I nodded and looked out over the land of pyrrhia, " I'll miss the fake prophecy dragonets." I admitted quietly, " I understand sweetie but it's going to be over a hundred years before we can resurrect your actual body." Spirit explained to me, " Can you at least tell Tsunami I'll be back for her and the others?" I ask, " Of course honey." Spiritkeeper said as she teleported off to go explain what happened to me.

—————later with Tsunami———————-

"I'm sorry young dragonet but Midnight is dead....she killed herself a few hours ago." SpiritKeeper said to Tsunami which caused the dragoness to start crying. "I promise young seawing our alpha will be back." The SpiritWing said. Tsunami nodded and wiped away her tears. Queen SpiritKeeper nodded as she gently took Midnight's body and flew back to the Frightwing island where she set Midnight's body to rest but from the old Nightwing's prophecy, " A queen of night shall rise again, with hopes to heal the dragons again, someone with hope shall rise with her, someone with powers and blood of a heir. A new dragon of sky and sand shall rise with the night as both will be hatched yet kept apart. They shalt to bring war and restart our heart. Dragons will bow beneath them both, but one dragon will see it a hoax. More war will be brought, lives will be lost, dragons will fall beneath a false boss. Wars will be fought, lives will be lost, all to be stopped and dragons will realize what they have lost. A new era is here, a new tribe is near, but all will it come to an end?" Spirit said as her eyes glowed silver. Tsunami and the dragons who heard looked shocked and stunned from the prophecy that they just received.

Spiritkeeper nodded and went back home but the others wrote the prophecy down and waited for it to happen. Never did they know it was happening a hundred years from that day.

(Well I hope everyone liked this and tell me if you liked it I know it's dark but tell me if you want me to continue this type of story.)