The official and final looks of Midnight Rainbow

With gem

Without gem

Without gem

Name: Midnight Rainbow 

Age: Unknown

Gender: female

Looks:

Sexuality: bi

Parents: Sunrise DESEASED and Vortex DESEASED    

Adopted parents: Scarlet and father is unknown  

Powers: Amunis, prophecy, Mind reading (is not used often)

Gentetic abilities: flight, ice, cold immune,venom, and camouflage scales,

(Flight is a duh,)

Weaknesses: fire, hear, light, noises, fighting (to a degree), water, friendships, leaving others, silver, venom and sight.

Backstory: Midnight was born and raised in the now forgotten NightWing kingdom a few years before the nightwings actually settled down. Her parents who were hybrids created the first ever quabrid to ever exist. For a few years Midnight and her parents were happy, until a rouge animus Seawing came along and murdered Midnight's parents. She tried to fight him off but he pinned her down by her throat and used his magic to cast a curse on her, " Enchant this hybrid to never move on past the deaths of her parents, to never be able to eat normally and to never die!" The seawing growled out with a maniacal grin. Midnight was cursed indefinitely as she thought. For a very long time she wandered Pyrrhia. In hopes somebody could break the curse, but it seemed that nobody could. 

After a few years Midnight tried to drown herself in the ocean but a massive dragon, a tribe never seen before swept her up the to safety before she could drown. She was scared until the massive dragon dropped her off on a massive island full of dragon's that come from most nightmares from pyrrhian dragons. Midnight looked around at the war torn island and spent a long time fixing all the haterid. Soon the dragons were all at peace with each other aside the occasional scuffle. They made Midnight queen of all of their tribes but she told them that is wasn't right for her to do so. They were okay with that but said they all were behind her whenever they needed her. Skip forward a few centuries and it's the middle of the war in Pyrrhia, Midnight is scavenging the continent for food and water when she was captured by Queen Scarlet. She was set to fight in the arena but the queen ended up finding Midnight adorable and decided to adopt her. (Wip)

Quote: " If you ever think your time is up, it's not. You live for billions and billions of years in other dimensions, even if you won't remember it. But never let anyone take control of you or change who you are. Love who you are and others around you. It may not be true in this world at the moment but it will be one day. 'When the stars collide and fates combine, dragons falling at the lost worlds demise. Love shall cure but not all can be healed. The world will end but be reborn again. It will be okay one day but not today.'"

Other: Midnight cannot eat solid food and drinks milk. She also has both reproductive systems but goes as a female.