Sans meets fnaf

Please don't judge me I am lazy skinny and bored unlike my brother so let's start the story

"Hi, my name is Sans, what are you doing kiddos?"

——————-time skip to when he visits pizzeria——————-

 "Damn what are those supposed to be? I see a bear, a bunny, a fox, and is that a 🐥?"  Apparently Sans was the new night guard, he had his Freddy mask on at all times. Bonnie said to Sans," Hey Freddy where's the night guard?" "Week he's nowhere around here you should look elsewhere." Foxy came in and said"NIGHT GUARD!" "Whait you've seen the Night Guard?" Bonnie asked."Yes that's the Night Guard!" Foxy replied."No that's Freddy." Said Bonnie."well to settle this there can't be 2 Freddy's, FREDDY!"yelled Foxy. "Sup" said Freddy. "Isn't that the Night Guard?",stated Foxy."No, that's Freddy." "No! You're Freddy damn it!" Sans said "well I prefer to bone down a bit, do you like bone on the cob, hey don't cuss because then you're being bad to the bone!" Bonnie agreed with everyone else that it was Freddy well everyone except for Foxy.Sans added more puns,"Well I heard you say when you give someone a meal you say bone-appetite, now Foxy it's 👌 to be bonely as long as you aren't a pile of bones, you need to call nine bone bone, hang on I'm just warming up to roast Foxy with puns. You're a sad sad bonely 🦊, you're a bonehead, instead of saying goodbye you say bonebye you are embarrassed by how your elementary school pictures look because the look so creepy it chills me to the bone, do you like your meat boneless?" "Shut the Fuck up do you not know you are annoying and stupid and ugh how does you're bro even handle your constant puns your a bad comedian no one not even your girlfriend could stand you!?!?!?!" Sans replied amazed"Is that supposed to be a curse because I'm sorry but I  don't believe in baby bone voodoo bitch are you a girl or a boy your voice cracks like a girls!" Bonnie pitched in "Oh,snap!  You just got served!" Foxy shouted " don't even start with me plus you shouldn't even be talking all your dishes are best served COLD BOOM BITCH now we can all laugh because YOU got served." Foxy walks out. Everyone starts laughing about what just happened except for Sans, he's worried if it actually was a curse he didn't want anything to happen to (y/n) so he asked Bonnie if anything would happen Bonnie just said,"Well I'll just say this; he practiced voodoo-AND Bonnie finished with "You shouldn't have made him 😡......................

                                    To be continued