Chapter 7 It's All Over

Mean while I'm knocking on the door at Billy's house.

"Billy!" I yelled.

He opened the door.

"Hey Heather." Billy said.

I hugged him.

"Hey Billy." I said.

Then he let me in.

"So what plan do you need my help with?" Billy said then my phone ringed.

"Every freakin five minutes." I said then I answered it, it was Celeste.

"Hey Celeste." I said.

"Umm, Heather, we might not have to do that plan any more." Celeste said.

"Excuse me!" I said loud and sternly.

"I've talked to JJ and it seems that he's ready to find out who Shelly really is." Celeste said.

"So your telling me that we had to go back and forth figuring out a plan and I had to tolerate Kevin and Michelle doing whatever in my kitchen and completely destroying it for what?! nothing!"

"Umm, maybe." Celeste said.

" I have to go." I said then hung up.

"What was that about?" Billy said while laughing.

"It's a long story." I said.

Meanwhile, Celeste was at her house alone. She finally got JJ to find out how horrible Shelly is. Celeste was relieved. Shelly was finally gonna get what she deserved. No more "Smoking mirrors" for her.

I'm at Billy's house.

"So what should we do today?" Billy asked.

"I don't about you but I'm watching "White Chicks." I said then sat on the couch and turned on the television.

"I love that movie." Billy said.

"I know." I said.

I restarted the movie. Billy and I watched it. Billy rubbed my leg.

"What are you doing?!" I said freaking out.

" I don't know." Billy said.

"I'm still with Travis." I said.

"Still?" Billy said.

"Pretty much." I said.

"Heather, I can't believe this." Billy said.

"What?" I said.

"You tell me that you love me, then say your still with Travis." Billy said.

"I didn't mean in love, I meant friendship love." I said.

" Friendship love?! Wow." Billy said.

"I'm so sorry Billy." I said then I hugged him and he held me in his arms.

I was so glad to escape the totally awkward moment.

Meanwhile Celeste went to NLT's place. When she went inside she saw Travis,Vahe, and Kevin.

"Wow Kev, I'm surprised that you don't have Michelle wrapped around your waist." Celeste said.

Kevin smiled." I'm gonna see her later." Kevin said.

"You'd better fetch her early tomorrow, you both have to finish cleaning up Heather's kitchen." Celeste said.

"Your joking right?" Kevin said.

"You kinda owe it to her for completely destroying her kitchen." Celeste replied.

"So what's up?" V said.