Breakfast

Zahir

I woke up early af I don't know why but I woke up at 8:09. I got up and took a shower, brushed my teeth and washed my face. I walked over ro my drawers and pulled out some black baller boys and then i walked into my closet and got me a red Polo shirt and some tan cargos. I looked for some shoes to wear and I decided on my Fire Red Nubucks. I put on some ankle socks and lotion and put on my shoes.

I went over to my dresser and sprayed my Gucci cologne on myself. I looked through my jewelry and decided on my diamond earrings, silver diamond necklace, and silver Rolex. I grabbed my Galaxy S5 of the charger and put it in my pocket and walked out of my room. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a water and grabbed the keys to my Benz and got walked outside, locked the door, got into my car and was on my way to Eziya's house.

Eziya

I wake up to hear somebody knocking on my door. who the hell is knocking on my door at 8:45 I told them 10, somebody finna head back home. I got up and walked downstairs and opened the door. When I opened the door Zahir was standing there smirking at me.

"Why you here so damn early?" I semi yelled at him and letting him in, locking the door, and walking up stairs to my room to see him following me and looking at my ass.

"Stop looking at my ass" I told him.

"I can't stop looking yo ass don't have on no clothes." he told me. I forgot I only had on a thong and a bra.

"Well this is how I sleep!" I told him getting in my bed while pulling the covers over my body.

"Oh, ion got no problem with that." he said.

"Can I get in bed with you?" he asked

"I guess but you better not try nothing!" I warned him. he took off his shoes and clothes, when he took off that shirt I almost died. He had a 6 pack with the tattoos just........lawwdd. I just turned my head. he got in the bed and wrapped his arms around me and we took a nap.

20 minutes later

I woke up and unwrapped Zi's arms from around my waist careful not to wake him and walked into the bathroom. I took a hot 5min shower and got out and wrapped my towel around my body. I walked over to the sink and brushed my teeth and washed my face and then walked out of the bathroom. when I walked into the room I seen Zahir was still asleep, so I continued to put on my undergarments.

Zahir

I pretended like I was sleep. when she dropped that towel all I saw was her ass I was mesmerized, its just so big, plump and soft, have me wanna feel in it all day. then she turned around, I almost died, having me thinking what I could do to that body.......man, she got a nigga on hard right now. She looked at me and I quickly closed my eyes.

"I know you not sleep!" she said to me

I started laughing and pulled the covers from on top of me and walked into the bathroom after I went and slapped her plump ass. When I got into the bathroom I used the toilet and flushed it and walked over to the sink and washed my hands. I ain't like them nasty niggas and bitches that walk out the bathroom and not wash they hands! I walked into the room to see Ziya laying in the bed on Instagram.

"stop staring at my ass man!" she said locking her phone and turning around looking at me.

"Didn't I tell you before I can't" I said defending myself.

"Whatever. Come help he pick out something" she said getting off the bed and grabbing my hand and walking into he closet. She had so many clothes and shoes! she worse then me. She walked to the left side and started looking through clothes.