Birthday Day

Zahir
I woke up early to make my boo a big birthday breakfast. I went downstairs and started cooking her favorite: chocolate chip pancakes, eggs, grits, bacon, fish, and biscuits-- damn her ass can eat. While the grits and the bacon was cooking in snuck upstairs and tracked the floor with pink, white, green, yellow, blue, and purple flower pedals from the kitchen to the bedroom on her side of the bed. I hurried back downstairs to finish cooking the food. When I got finished cooking everything I got her engraved plate I got her and put her food on it then put it on the table. I grabbed the syrup, a fork, and a couple of napkins. I then put it all on the table and grabbed a wine glass and poured her favorite orange juice in it and put that on the table and walked upstairs.
When I got upstairs she was still sleep. I went into the bathroom and quietly closed the door and started her bath. I went under the cabinet and grabbed the best smelling bubble bath I could find on her side of the counter and poured it into the water. I went under the cabinet and grabbed her favorite candles and lit them and put them on both sides of the tub. when the tub got filled with bubbles I turned the water off. I dimmed the lights and walked downstairs and sat the card next to her food. I went back upstairs and put the note card next to her phone on the nightstand and walked into the closet and watched.
Birthday Girl(Eziya)
I woke up to an empty bed, I felt kind of sad. I reached for my phone on the nightstand and felt a notecard. I picked up the notecard and read it,
-Good morning baby I have a special day planed for you so get out of the bed and follow the path, and there will be another note card waiting for you. -Zahir❤️
I smiled and put the notecard back and got out of the bed and followed my favorite color of rose pedals as instructed.
When I got to my destination I saw my favorite breakfast meal sitting waiting for me and another note card.
- Eat your breakfast and when your done follow the pedals again to you next destination. -Zi❤
I sat down and looked at the food- All my favorites. While I looked at the food I noticed that the plate had my named engraved on it In gold cursive letters. He going all out for his old lady, he trying to get some tonight, let me stop playing. I pushed everything aside a focused on my food. When I finished my food I grabbed my wine glass and followed the pedals again. I followed the pedals, and it lead me to the bathroom. Zahir is being so romantic. He has the flower pedals leading to the tub, lit candles, soft music, bubble bath, dimmed lights- this is going to be a birthday I will never forget! I looked on the counter and saw another notecard.
-Hope you have a nice bath babe, when you finished go into the room and there will be something waiting for you. -Your Baby Boo Zi ❤
I smiled and sat the note card down back on the counter. I stripped down out of my clothes and grabbed my glass and put it in the floor next to the tub and got in. I sat back and relaxed for about 25 minutes while sipping my orange juice and then started to wash my body. When I finished washing myself, I grabbed the towel off the towel rack and wrapped it around my body and walked out of the bathroom into the bedroom. When I walked in I saw saw my surprise waiting for me on my King Sized bed.
I saw three long boxes- a large one at the bottom, a medium sized box, and a small box. I started opening the box from top to bottom. The small box consisted of a long gold nameplate chain that had my name in diamonds, and the matching bracelet, ring, earrings, and ankle bracelet.
The medium sized box had two pair of 6in. Louboutins, one gold and the other hot pink.
In the large box consisted of the White and gold Tom Ford dress i have been talking about since last month. I Swear I love Zi, he knows exactly what I want.On top of the dress there was another note.
-I hope you like your surprises, there are more to come! Get dressed and there will be something waiting. - Your love❤️
I swear this boy............ Anyways, I went and put on my undergarments and walked into my closet. I picked out my matching red two part top and skirt (The outfit is in the media up top. If you can't get it, it's Jai_Nice on Instagram and the caption said "Lady in Red ❤️ Bella Set") with my matching gold Steve Madden sandals. I put on my clothes and went to go put on some make up. I didn't want to put on a lot so I just put on some mascara and added some lip gloss. When I finished I walked over to my dresser to put on my gold jewelry then Monica burst through my door.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEST FRIEND !!!!!" She said hugging me and yelling.
"Thank you boo, you ready ?"
"I been up I just never got out my bed cause y'all could've been doing some thangs" she said laughing.
"He's not even here right now, but he was when I woke up cause when I went it eat there was nothing on my bed and when I came back my presents we're sitting on the bed." I said spraying my Gucci perfume, grabbing my phone, keys and walking outside. I locked the front door and we proceeded to my car. When we got in the car there was another note:
-Now go do what you want to do. I left my black card in your glove compartment. Call me when your on your way to the tattoo shop. Have fun. -Love, your man❤️
I swear he is so sweet. I showed M the note and she started smiling. I cranked up the car a we were on our way. The first place we went to was the spa.
"Hello welcome to Elite Spa, what can I do for you ladies?" The nice white girl asked.
"I'm getting a bikini wax, and we both are getting a full body massage." I say
"Ok, that will be $307.46 and one of our therapist will be with you in a moment " I swiped the card, got my receipt and went to sit down. I check my phone for the first time today. My phone was blowing up left and right with happy birthday messages and post. I replied thank you to all of my text messages and like all the post and commented on them. When I finished they were calling for us. We went to get our massage first. We changed out of our clothes into towels. We wrapped the towel around our bodies and laid on the table.
"So where we going to next?" Monica asked
"To the nail shop then the tattoo parlor." I say. The two ladies walked in and started on our massage.
"Do you know what he has planed ?" She asked
"No, when he asked me what I wanted to do i said I don't know, but I really just want to spend time with him and y'all." I said
"Oh. What y'all going to do about college?" She asked
"I seriously don't know, I've applied everywhere Alabama, New Orleans, Texas, even in Florida! I just don't know what's going to happen to us when we leave to go off to school" I said looking away thinking abut us.
"You have to do what's best for you and your future. If you trust each other there wouldn't be any confusion or second guessing."
"I trust him enough to leave and know that he's doing his part in the relationship"
"Well all I want is for you to be happy and do what's best for you."
The ladies finished our massages and the lady took me to another room for my wax. I was I'm their for about 10 minutes. That junk hurt! When I got finished I felt so calm. Me and Monica left to go get our nails and toes done. I left with manicured and pedicured black nails. I was laid to the gods honey. I was now calling Zahir to tell him were on our way.
Phone Call
Me: hey babe .
Zi: hey baby, what's up ?
Me: just calling to tell you were on our way to the tattoo shop.
Zi: I'm already here.
Me: alright were like 2 minutes away.
Zi: ok see you then
Me: alright bye
End of Phone Call
When we got to the tattoo shop I was scared but a little happy. We pulled up and saw Zi's car. I parked the car next to his and we went inside. When I went inside it looked somewhat different from when I came in here the Last time but it still look fresh
"Hey Baby" I said
"Happy Birthday baby." He said pulling me to him and kissing me between each word.
"Thank you baby and thank you for everything you did this morning too."