Chapter 2: night out pt 2

Aaliyah POV:
Dang I just can't stop staring but he came to the couch and sat down and he just stared and we made eye contact and comes very close and he bit my ear I started getting chills and he just felt on me more and more and he whispered in my ear "are u ready"his voice and motions just gave me more and more chills which made me wet "wym i-i-I'm a virgin"I said "I won't take it away just let me make you feel good" soooo he gets up and pulls me off the couch holding my hand and then we went to his room aka the guest room(ps I didn't want to use my room because it was by my sisters room back to the story) so when we got in there he sat me down and start kissing my neck then he said "I want take it away I promise trust me"he said in his smexy voice sooooo we start kissing and he layed me down very softly and he kiss me all the way down till he reach my pants I looked at him for a minute bc I don't want my sister to hear anything "Daniel what if my sister hears me if u do this"I said "don't worry I got chu" he got the covers and put it over us then he in between my legs and started to rub my p*ssy slow I was moaning like hell (ps things toooo serious and we just met come nowww😳)he kept rubbing on it and rubbing on it "does it feel good mama"Daniel said "m-h-mmm" I said stumbling over my words then my sister woke up she was just  walking in the hallway and knock on the door "sisterrr are u okay"arianna said thru the door "sis I heard u sounding like your about to get raped or something"come on sis open up I" I cut her off by opening the door "yea sis I'm fine now how bout chu go-" I got cut off my Daniel taking her to bed so when he got back we just went to sleep since we were both tired and cuddled together.

Stayy tuned for what happens in the morning time his gon be good my paragraphs my be short so imma try to make it longer just let me know how long I should write this story also make sure you vote on what you think about the story pls give me all stars and love yalll 💕😘also might be making another book turn your notifications on so u can stay updated 🤟

See y'all in da next chapter byeee😘
Ps:things get really real next chapter just wait😮🤔