So i thought

So I thought I should state a couple things. please read this it's important

Ok so we all know about the slender stabbing and how it went down and if you don't here's a little brake down.

There are these two 12 year old girls that stabbed there "friend" in a park forest after a sleep over. the girl was held down by one and the other stabbed her 19 times in the chest and stomach, puncturing the heart, stomach and I think lung (not sure). the girls then left the girl to die but she crawled out and caught the attention of a biker who then called 911 and saved the little girls life. When they got token in to court they told the judge that they did it to summon slenderman and become Proxies and that they have been planing this since December.

People are now blaming the Creepypasta wiki website for this saying that they should take down the website or the slenderman story. Here's were that a problem is. your saying that because two unsupervised young girls that probably had some tip of mental illness should be the chose of a popular website that people live a little dream to make a Creepypasta or a story or take down the story that made Creepypasta.

To see what other people would say I brought it up at school and we talked about it. they well most of them concluded that the website should be taken down. I did in fact make an augment at that because of the books that people are making that are really good. there inspiration was from the wiki and I watched CreepsMcPastas video on it and he is right.

Just because this happened because parents couldn't tell there kid what was real and what wasn't, doesn't mean you should ruin the literal life of people. because what are the pasta readers going to don't when there arn't any more story's to read. we're not all insane were not going to start killing each other "in the name of Creepypasta"

So in all seriousness please make it a point to remember what's real and what's not because reality is the most important thing. when you lose your sense of reality you lose your life and then this happens.

so sorry if this is long but it need to happen.

~LexyaLove