Chapter 4

I get up to go to school and I see Thomas and Xav sleeping on the couch I give Xav a hug

I get up to go to school and I see Thomas and Xav sleeping on the couch I give Xav a hug. I wake up Thomas. "Hey, I am going to school," I say. He waves. I get to school with Mark carrying my backpack. "Mark only 1 more weeks!" I say. "Em will be back!" Mark says. "Mark I am scared that I will just fall like I did when I hit the drop." I say. "Hey, Emma you are awesome you can come back from anything,"mark says. Spyder comes up to use with a peanut better cup. "Spyder you know I can't have peanuts," I say. He did hear me. He was coming over and then some guy tripped him and he land on me. The peanut better cup was on my arm and we were on the floor. I have bad allergies to peanut I get hives and my throats starts to swell and bonus I get seizures.I can feel my throat starting to swell and my hand starts shaking. "Where is your EpiPen?" Mark asks. "Front pocket," I whisper. He gets it and then I say "stab it in my thigh." He does so hurts but feel better. "Emma, em?" Mark asks. "Yeah," i says. I got to go to nurse. Then someone screams monster. I crutch my way to the nurse and get checked out. Then everyone comes back in. "You all are alive." I say. "Well glad thing you are still alive, it was a close call." Mark says. "Yeah worst part is having a panic attack and seizing." Then we head to class.  Then we go home I talk to Thomas and Mark over the phone cause I was told I was to stay in my room. Then I end up going to my bed and falling a sleep at 3A.M.