The date with him

Grayson's POV
Today. Today is the day I take Elizabeth to Mt.Evergreen to go snowboarding I don't even know is she has ever gone. I guess I'll find out though. Even if she did not know how to snowboard the point of just hanging out is the only thing I can think about. Her smile is like a disease it spreads every time I look at her. Our eyes meet her smile comes out and I receive that disease, and it's not like a bad cancerous disease it's a loving, caring, warm smile and feeling you receive.

Her eyes. In general are deepening my affection or her even though I just see her at school. It was like love without even detail, or a backstory on her, it's like you already know her.

Elizabeth's POV

Grayson beeped his horn. Signaling for me to go outside to his car. He owns a matte black Range Rover that was interesting. I didn't know exactly what to wear he told me that I need to wear winter gear that we were going snowboarding.

I'm not sure that he knows I've been snowboarding for a long, long time.

Not that I'm professional or anything it's that I don't want him to think that I'm a loner and I learned to do this by spending my time alone. And I have spent alone time a lot lately because I feel empty. I hide my emotions from everyone for a reason.

But I feel different with Grayson because he looks like the type of guy that would hold you tightly when you felt unsafe. The type of guy that would play with your hair during a movie to help you fall asleep. The type of guy that would be there for you, to hold all of your secrets to tell you his, to be there for you no matter what. But I couldn't feel that comfortable yet, because I don't know him that well, but maybe I'll tell him a few things about myself. Maybe this is my time to shine, to show someone finally my real self.