You are my sunshine☀️

Elizabeth's POV

Here I am at Mt. Evergreen. At the top of the hill, ready to go down.

No way I could ever do this...

I'm a professional what am I doing...

Do t say that your terrible girl.

Okay, okay I got this!

Nope

*crack*

Grayson's POV

Elizabeth fell!!!!

Oh no

Oh no

"She's bleeding!! Someone help please!!"

"Were here to help you sir, we need you to get out of the way, we're taking her to the hospital"

"Why are you so calm is she going to be alright!?"

" we don't know yet sir."

The ambulance drove off

She's gone

*AT THE HOSPITAL*

It's been 2 1/2 hours of waiting

A doctor walked into the waiting room

"Elizabeth Woods"

"That's me"

"Right this way"

He led me to a room, he opened the door and shut it quietly behind him.

She was beautiful even though she was in a coma. She had a fractured skull and her body was partly paralyzed. She can't feel any pain because she is in a coma but she has this lust on her that has me thinking she'll be alright.

*2 YEARS LATER*

Grayson's POV

Today Beth and I are getting married...

I'm nervous because she has been paralyzed for 1 1/2 years and today is so special for me. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elizabeth's POV

Today i'm going to walk down the aisle...

I know what you might be thinking, Elizabeth your paralyzed you cant walk.

Wrong.

My doctor and I have been talking since I had my accident he said I had potential to walk again.

Today's that day, I have to ask Ethan to walk be my side down the aisle.

My father passed away when I was 15 so I didn't have that opportunity, but I know my dad would be proud of me knowing my choice of a man, someone who sticks by my side no matter what. He would come home tired but would still carry me to bed, he would tell me about his day, if his day was rough he would say that he'd do it all again to see me in the afternoon. he listens to me after my day he'll cuddle with me and we'd watch movies until we fell asleep, he'd always fall asleep after me to see that I was comfortable at all costs, would I be in pain cause I cant feel my legs so it was normally a pain above my lower half.  

I can feel my legs again, after that short time things I did lead me to this day.

Walking.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its time.

The music started playing, Ethan was there next to me.

I saw Grayson, tears were pouring down his cheeks as he was looking at me.

Ethan walked me all the way down the aisle. 

I stood there holding my loves hands.

"You look beautiful" he mouthed to me 

" Thank you " I mouthed back

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------