Part 19

All my books and my ideas are mine. They belong to me JackieStorms.

Jack's POV~

"So Jackie what's the plan?" Ron asked. "Ron ye can call me mum like Davan and Sophie" Jackie replied. "But Sophie's gone" mumbled Ron "look no one is ever gone she passed. Passed to another world but her spirit is still here guiding us through life helping us in any possible." Jackie explained. "So your all gonna protect me even though we just met?" Ron asked. "Yep and we expect you to do the same Davan does" Russ replied. We were walking away from the camp towards west in the forest trying to hide from the horde. Mark pecked my cheek before a walker waddled over to Ron I jumped over and stabbed the walker. "Thanks man!" Called Ron smiling. We continued to walk in a formation Jackie at front,then Davan and Ron behind her. Behind the kids were me and Mark while Scott and Russ were behind us and on either side of Davan and Ron was Felix and Cry. We have been traveling for 4 weeks and Ron has begun to call Jackie mum from time to time. Ron protects us and we protect him but the only problem is the horde are catching up fast and we can't walk that fast. Everyday me,Mark and Jackie would go hunting while the rest looked after Ron and Davan. We would sleep in trees and shit. It was early morning the sun was still rising in the sky and we were all walking. Davan and Ron became the new Carl Grimes  BOTH of them were like him. Except they had feelings. We began to walk further into the forest when I walker jumped out Jackie swung her bat effortlessly and it was dead. Cry and Felix would flirt or whisper,Russ would be joking all  the time no matter what the situation. Scott would be helping me and Jackie lead while Mark was constantly by my side. We walked up to another community "if we stop here we get caught in the horde but we need to stop. So be prepared." Demanded Jackie we all nodded and walked through the community. We set up in a little house Ron,Davan and Jackie shared a room while the couples shared rooms and Russ was with Scott. Me and Jackie wouldn't cut anymore it was a waste of bandages and we needed sharp knifes not blunt ones because me and Jackie used them. We all got so close to each other it was adorable. Jackie made a special necklace for Ron with everyone's we've lost names on it and everyone we were with names on it. Ron rubbed his thumb over Sophie's name before turning around and crying into my chest. I hugged him before he pulled away "thanks Jack" and he went to his bedroom. It was a dark night and walkers were banging on the walls but none were getting in. We walked around the small city and it actually looked like a city. We wore our back packs everywhere as Jackie refused to let us leave them in the house. Jackie sang to us all every night to help us sleep since we were all scared and it worked really well sometimes we or I would join in. "Hey Jack?" Called Mark "what's wrong?" "I want a kiss" whined Mark. I giggled as I pecked his lips "that's all your gonna get." I teased causing Mark to pout. "Yo Jack we need to get a move on" hollered Felix. We walked over and got in formation and began to walk the streets of the town. I looked down a alleyway to see a man dressed in black. The man that killed Dan,Phil and Snake Mark called my name and I looked at him "yeah?" "You okay?" "Yeah" I then looked back at the alleyway to see it empty. I continued to walk through the town until curfew since the rest of the gang headed off. I was with Ron and Davan exploring the city before a loud bang went off Ron stood in front of Davan protectively. I stood in front of them protectively as another bang went off. The man in black appeared in front of me Ron had his knife in hand as did Davan and I. The man giggled "oh Sean drop the weapon!" He spat I recognised that voice. "Yes I'm Matthew your so stupid now let's go" I was shocked at his words. "Don't hurt the kids and I'll come" I snapped my arm protectively in front of Ron and Davan. "Oh Sean you don't have a choice" and a bag was put over my head. I thrashed But was eventually knocked out.

Jackie's POV~

I heard a knock at the door and as I opened the door I was punched in the face. Three people with bags over their heads were lined up in front of me. "Come or they ALL die!" Spat Matthew. I stood up to come only for the crew to dash downstairs and one by one they were knocked out. Matthew pulled a walkie talkie out of his pocket "we have them now blow up the community." Matthew smirked before he placed a bag over my head and began to knock me out.