Movies

"One ticket to The Fault in Our Stars, please." I say as I pull out 7,000₩.

"5,000 Won, please." The ticket administrator says as I give her the money. I've always loved the book, so I couldn't wait for it to come out. As I sat in the theater, a trailer of Boyfriend's showcase came on. I felt a sting in my chest as I spotted Jeongmin, who was smiling brightly through the screen. I took a deep breath. Finally, it was over.

I wish I weren't so much in love with him. I heaved a sigh as the movie started to play.

Throughout the movie, sobs were heard, echoing through the room. There were a few couples in the room, the men/boys holding their women as they start sobbing in their arms.

There was a couple that chose to just sit next to me, and they ended up having a makeout session throughout the rest of the 3rd of the movie.

"I love you sooo much!" I hear the girl say. Yuck.

"I love you too~" I hear the boy say. Oh gosh.

They looked like me and Jeongmin, without the kissing part. They looked in their teen ages, the same age as Jeongmin and I when we first started. I hope they last long. Jeongmin and I used to go to movies sometimes. I remember when he purposely bought scary movie tickets so he could hold me and hug me, only to have him hide with me as well. Those were good times.

I heave a deep sigh as I take in those memories again. I start to just cry. And it's a good excuse for me to, since I'm watching such a sad movie.

"So Minyoung?" A voice softly says as they sit next to me. I turn and see Jeongmin, disguised. I missed him so much for no reason. I unconciously hugged him, missing the warmth in his hugs. He hesitantly hugged me back. I started to cry a bit harder, now that he's here.

"Why are you here?" I say with a quivering voice. I want to pull away, but at his moment, when I'm so weak, I couldn't control my body; I let myself stay connected to him.

"I was coming here, wanting to watch Transformers, but I saw you, and heard where you were going, and I came to this movie instead." He explained calmly. I just needed him to hug me. I just needed him to hold me. I just needed him. For the rest of the movie, he just held me, and that's all I could remember. We both walked out of the theater room, and he looked at me.

"So Minyoung," He starts, cautiously, slowly holding my hand. "would you like to go on a date with me today?"

I smile. I really wanted to.

"Yes, I would love to." I say, letting my feelings go out of control. Jeongmin fist pumps out of excitement, and we leave in his van to go get ice cream. A classic that we've always done.