Second Encounter

"Suminnie~ let's go shopping again!" I said into the phone, using my weak aegyo voice.

"Ugh~ I wish I could, but my daddy's making me find a stupid job. I can't keep taking his money." Sumin complained.

"So I have to go alone?" I groaned. I buried my face into my pillow.

"Mhmm. Sorry, next time, okay? I'll try to find a job in a mall~ hehe!" She giggled and hung up. I lazily slouched up on my bed and just sat there for a second. I then slipped on my slippers and walked downstairs. I was greeted with bows and smiles as I walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning, Miss So. What would you like for breakfast?" The chef asked. I hesitated and leaned on the counter.

"Hmm... I'd like that cool classic American style breakfast~" I said as I clapped my hands together and smiled brightly. He bowed and went on to make my meal. I went into the dining room and took a seat.

"Good morning, Miss So. Have you had a nice sleep?" The butler asked.

"Yes, thank you! How about you?" I politely replied.

"Oh, no need to worry about me." He said, feeling flattered that I'd asked. I smiled at him. Soon, my meal came and I began to eat. After my meal, I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I dragged myself into my dressing room.

"Casual but cute please." I plainly said and waited for my outfit. The stylist came back with my outfit and I slipped it on. I had my makeup done and I called my chauffer. I grabbed a bodyguard to come along as well. When we got to the mall, I went into the music store. It was overwhelmingly filled with Boyfriend albums and posters. No one really stood out in the posters except for the one and only Lee Jeongmin in my life. I see his face everywhere; I feel like he's here...

"So Minyoung." A familiar voice called. I turned around to see him.

"Lee Jeongmin." His name slipped under my breath. His lips curved into a smile. I covered my mouth.

"So you remember me." He smiled brightly. My bodyguard started to approach him but I held him back.

"Mr. Kim, please step outside the store." I said with my eyes locked with Jeongmin's. He plainly walked outside of the store. Jeongmin's smile was brighter than before. His cheeks were slightly tinted pink.

"Oh my god you remember me~" Jeongmin was chuckling to himself with joy. I nodded slowly, not making eye contact with him. I looked to the floor.

"Yeah... I remember..." I quietly said and meekly smiled. I looked up and saw Jeongmin looking at me with very loving eyes. He slowly stepped towards me and lifted his arms to embrace me; only to have me step back. His smile faltered and looked at me with sad eyes.

"Why can't I hug you...? We're still friends, aren't we?" He asked. I hesitated and my breath hitched. We stood in silence. After I while, I shook my head.

"No, Jeongmin... You see, we're not friends... We're strangers... With memories..." I replied.

"Oh." He quietly mumbled. My phone suddenly rang, breaking the silence. It was Sumin. I ignored the call and stayed frozen. Suddenly, Jeongmin grabbed my phone out of my hand.

"Jeongmin what are you-"

"Hush." He shushed me and put in his number. My chest was heavy with nervousness.

"I don't think this is a good-"

"Shh." He cut me off once again and called his cell phone. He saved my number. He handed me my phone back. My heart was pounding hard.

"Jeongmin this is crazy." I whispered.

"I know," He assuringly smiled at me. "but I just wanted to have the girl I like's number." I felt butterflies in my stomach. He then cupped my face with his hands. My eyes widened.

"Aww, you're blushing~" He smiled, making his eyes disappear. He looked at me with the same eyes he had when he was going to hug me. And all of a sudden, he planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Jeongmin... What if people see?" I said. I was really scared.

"There's no one in the store right now. Weird, right?" He said and chuckled a little. He planted another kiss on my forehead.

"Jeongmin... Stop." I grabbed onto his hands and pushed them away.

"Your bodyguard is there to protect us, right?" He smiled at me.

"No. Just me." I said as I distanced away from him.

"Please. No need to be shy. Just give me one more hug. I need one." He said. I hesitated, but then I nodded.

"Okay... Just this time." I shyly said. He smiled and warmly wrapped his arms around me, making me feel warm. I slowly wrapped my arms around him as well.

"Jeongmin there you are! Dude we thought we lost- oh." A voice called. I instantly let go, but Jeongmin didn't.

"Hey." He smiled at the person. I turned to see Boyfriend. Boyfriend was standing here right in front of my eyes.

"She a Best Friend?" Minwoo asked.

"Yeah." Jeongmin smiled at me. He slowly released me, making the warmth go away. His arm stayed around my shoulder.

"Jeongmin..." I slowly moved his hand off of my shoulder.

"So I see she's more than a fan." Hyunseong said.

"Yeah." Jeongmin answered before I could.

"What's your name?" Donghyun asked nicely.

"So Minyoung." I quietly replied.

"Nice to meet you~" He smiled at me.

"Very nice to meet you all.. Hahah... But since you guys are here, I think I should get moving." I shyly smiled.

"Leaving so soon...?" Youngmin asked. His eyes sincerely looked at me with sadness.

"Yes... I'll probably most likely bump into you guys another day." I weakly smiled.

"I'll call you later Minyoung." Jeongmin called after me. I turned to look at him rather quickly. I just slowly nodded.

"Bye~" Boyfriend chimed in unison. I left rather quickly, without buying a single item. How weird of me.