Chapter 5: Gasmic

Upon arriving at their gang's base, the Squabbleshipping pair (for once not squabbling) didn't bother knocking. Although they knew the other two had been having a wonderful time alone, they had expected the intense bonding to have ceased.
They should never expect anything of their friends.

Yusei, nude, lay under Kalin, also nude, covered in suspicious white fluid splattered over his chest and face. Jack and Crow suspected it wasn't only on him either.
They were both blushing also, which truly set the icing on the cake... even though the white cream was more icing-like.
"Jeez, Yusei," Crow began, eyes wincing mildly at the scene, sheepish grin stretched over his cheeks. "I'd never have taken you for a bottom!"
Jack only stared.
Kalin shuffled against Yusei slightly at the other two's arrival, whispering to his bitc- I mean friend. Good friend. Close friend. Very close.
"Yuseiii..." it came out like a pur. "I don't want them to see you like this."
"What do you-" Yusei's croaked voice was cut my a stray Kalin finger pressed into his lips.
"I need to cover your body with mine, babe."
Crow yelped at the sudden, alien word coming from their once-dark friend, shivering. Yusei also yelped, but mainly at the other stray finger toying with his nipple.
"K-Kalin! Too m-" A quick but firm kiss ended his sentence once more before Kalin groggily lifted himself off of his dark-haired fuckbud- i mean buddy.
Jack still stared.
"Well, Kalin, Yusei... I'm glad we see the true bond of ***friendship***~~" a wink from the red-haired pal set the tone nicely steamy, if it already wasn't.
The naked pair greeted them. Hands were in place of their dicks.
(As in they were covering them, not hands growing out of the crotch area - that would be weird. This story isn't about weird, now...)
"What a-about you two?" Yusei's shaky voice was mustering a mechanical reparation to his stature.
Jack stared at Crow. Crow glanced to the blonde. Both were flushed with a tint of rouge.

Kalin chuckled.
"You guys finally pop the cherry between the both of ya?"
A blow-job mouth flickered over Crow's face as he prepared to respond, but Jack's sudden voice was a cock at his lips.
"NUUUUUU. Me and Crow just took over one of the gang areas. That's all........"
"Do you often blush when you tell the truth?" Kalin's lip-finger poked the bright red cheek in interest.
"Congrats on taking it by yourselves!" Yusei cheered, diverting the line of enquiry for a second.
The cock had fallen out of Crow's mouth, thus he spoke up.

"Jack and I... we... we did do... something."
"NUUUU WE DIDNT!"
"What! What!!" The blue-haired leader leapt to the shorter of the four, childish eyes truly juxtaposing his adult intentions.
((Some good language guys your little Jaki has learnt ::))))
"We kissed."
Yusei, Kalin and Jack widened their eyes. One was smirking. One was blinking. One was highly, highly blushing. It was clear who was who as Crow glanced at each face staring back at him as if he had uttered the darkest of secrets.
To Jack, he had.
"CROW! You fucking TWAT!!" The hand came sharply across the marked cheek, propelling Crow to the floor.
A yelp was heard after the slap.
Then a thud.
Then;
"OI!!! They'd have known eventually, bastard!! And... WHAT WAS THAT SLAP FOR?" The pair stood together, opposite, eye to eye. Fire had been lit -'it was blazing.

"Because, you twat - that was too open! Next you'll be telling them we made out and all."
A gasp to the tallest's side was an air slap to his side. Jack couldn't believe his words either.
"F-fuck this!" He legged it out of the building, racing out of the window view they had of their area. Crow happily let him flee.
"Crow..." Kalin faced the named teen. He had leant on the table now scented with his and Yusei's sweat and lust after losing a member, whilst the table had already lost two. His cock had become free in the movement. Yusei's other hand had to swing out to protect Crow's barely virgin eyes.
"Do you wanna fuck Jack?"

The truth was cumming. Crow could feel it.