Chapter 6 - The Post-Gasm Intimacy

(Didn't realise there was much demand for this one! Been off for a while but I'm back babieeeeeeeeeeeeZ!!)

-

As Jack hurtled down the greyscale streets of Satellite, screaming expletives out of flustered anger, Yusei decided to tail him, leaving Kalin and Crow behind.

Yusei had, fortunately, donned his usual tank top and jeans before heading out, and had thrown Kalin's clothes at him to cover his nude, post-sex body from Crow's innocent eyes.

"Crow, answer me." Kalin's voice dropped in tone once Yusei had left.
After Crow and Jack had exposed their make-out session to their fellow Satisfaction team members, Kalin had wanted to know more. He could clearly see Crow's apprehension, blush covering his marked-up skin, and had began to get irritated at the bird-brain's silence.

"Crow!!! Do you want to fuck Jack?!"
Crow gulped, bowing his head in shame.
"L-look, Kalin... you and Yusei haven't known each other as long as me and Jack, a-and yet you've already gotten so close that you f-fucked..."
"And? I'm a very forward guy, and Yusei is desperate."
Crow pouted with a blank stare at Kalin in response.
"Is that a yes or no to wanting to fuck Jack?"
The red head sighed, walking back to the table in their team base. He leant against it, fiddling with the map spread out on the table, and spoke up.

"I've always felt like me and Jack could- no, should be more. But I've always been scared man... scared he really hates me."
At this, Kalin also sighed, walking beside Crow and leaning in to get a little more... intimate.

"Crow, I get you. Jack is a harsh and pretty closed-in guy, no matter how long you've known him. But if he kissed you and then acted so embarrassed about you spilling that to us earlier, maybe that means he's always been embarrassed about showing his true feelings."
Kalin smirked slyly as Crow stared at him.
"Maybe that means he's always felt this way, he's just too scared about showing it..."

Crow let this sink in. Perhaps Jack did always want this, which is why they've kept close all these years. This thought maybe Crow's heart flutter like the wings of a fleeting sparrow. Or a crow. That would make more sense, I suppose.

"You're right... I- I should ask him! He... if he really wants it,he should just come out and say!"
Kalin chuckled as he watched Crow's figure scurry out of the building.
"Yes... he should just cum out and tell you his feelings..."

After hastily messaging Yusei, Crow ran to where Yusei had supposedly cornered Jack at, and confronted his friend, buddy, and the many other vocatives he wished to become with the blonde.

"Crow?" Jack called, raising his head from his tense hands. Yusei was standing over him as he sat at the edge of the Satellite docks, arms tucked into his chest.

"Hey... Jack." Crow could only mutter, coming closer to the pair.
Yusei acknowledged Crow's advances, understanding the intimacy.
"I'll head back, but Jack just know I understand. I was the same with Kalin." As if finishing an unfinished conversation that Crow didn't understand, Yusei waved back to Jack as he made his way along the tattered and worn concrete path towards Satellite.

Jack's eyes moved from Crow's dampened expression to the skyline of Neo Domino city. Where the pair were, they had the best and closest view of the grande city as it stood in grandiosity in comparison to the crumbling wreck that was Satellite. The docks where they stood were the only contact with the city, for trading factory work and taking the city's trash into the dumping ground that has become of Satellite.
Perhaps it was perfect, then, that the docks of Satellite was the place where Crow and Jack's tenuous connection would finally make its stand.

"Jack," Crow began, leaning down to sit next to the blonde.
"I've always had feelings for you. Which is why, I guess, I was so happy to just say to Yus and Kalin about our- thing." He sheepishly chuckled, thinking back.
Jack frowned, still locked on the skyline.

"You know I hate people, right?" Jack responded.
Crow wasn't exactly expecting a romantic response to his confession, but that was a little more blunt than he had anticipated.
"Well, I've always hated connections the most about people. It's embarrassing to me admitting that I have f-friends and b-b-bonds..." He spluttered and spat as he spoke disgusting words.
"Yeah, I know." Crow tutted, as this was his gripe with Jack.
"Well, with you it's different and no different at the same time. I have...  feelings for you a bit different than connections and that, and I always hated you for it. There's a saying... hate is love? That's it." Jack grit his teeth.
"I, er, never heard that saying... but you mean it? You've always felt somethin' for me?"

As the intimacy of the moment struck him, Jack closed his eyes and thought back to their kiss. After just having saved Crow from the bandits, Jack had felt such an overwhelming feeling of relief that his friend was safe... And so they kissed. It was such a good feeling, he remembered. So, he finally shared his gaze with Crow.

When their eyes met, amethyst glistened in the silver sheen of Crow's widened eyes. His heart rate picked up, not having expected to see such glistening light. It was worsened by the watery glimmer that trickled down Jack's cheeks ever so faintly, as if even Jack's own tears were shy and embarrassed to exist in that moment of pure emotion. But Crow saw it - the emotion, the connection.
And so they kissed once more, as the sun began setting over the horizon, lining the city skyline with a growing golden glow that spread from the sky into the rippling waters that kept Neo Domino and Satellite apart.
But, for Crow and Jack, no oceans kept them apart. Their connection was bridged, unlike the failed attempts by Satellite's Legendary Hero to unite Satellite to its mother city, as evidenced by the unfinished Daedalus bridge.

After being team mates, friends, and squabbling orphans, Crow and Jack were proud members of Team Satisfaction, and proud lovers.
Though, unlike Kalin and Yusei, they kept their relationship's intimacy much more intimate, often finding solace by embracing under the docks, or hidden away in the many abandoned buildings in Satellite's B.A.D. sector.

"Jack," Crow whispered to his partner under the covers of their bed.
"Will you promise that we're always gonna be like this?"
Jack raised his head from underneath Crow's jaw.
"You mean all intimate and together?"
"Just... together." Crow smiled. "I get you don't want the intimacy part all the time, you're not that kinda guy~"
"Crow, we've been together since being kids, I don't know what could really change it. Well..."
Jack became solemn, thinking to his own personal issues, and remembering how brightly Neo Domino City shined to him. It always seemed to call him over, like a lover that texts "my parents aren't home."

"Jack?" Crow snapped the blonde out of his slightly weird daydream.
"I... can't promise anything. But I want to, trust me I do."
That was enough from the socially-challenged duellist for Crow. He was happy Jack was wanting this.
It satisfied him. Deep in his heart, he was satisfied.

And, as he lay naked with Jack in a random bed in a random abandoned building in a random part of Satellite, having just committed various smutty, kinky, unnamed acts, you could say that, for Crow, Jack's intimate, post-gasm promise was...

Satisfactory Smut.