Epilouge

With my father at my side, I limp down the aisle. Ahead of me, is Maxon, my prince, my true love. Briana and Evan got married a couple weeks ago, and I got my cast off yesterday. But no way am I waiting any more when I got permision to finally walk. My dad hands me off to Maxon, and he smiles down at me. I grin up at him. Throughout the ceremony, I don't see anything other than Maxon's face.

"Do you, Maxon, take Crystal as your wife?"

"I do,"

Do you, Crystal, take maxon as your husband?"

"I do."

"You may kiss the bride," Maxon leans down and kisses me, the first kiss as husband and wife. We kiss, and kiss. I know we should stop, but I can't. Finally, the applauds breaks the spell, and I step back.

"Those last few words were the only ones you hear, right," Maxon leans down and asks me the question. I laugh.

"Yeah," I admit, and greet the crowd of congradulations. I turn to see that all the girls from my Selection are here, just like I asked. Including Maria, who got married to a fellow Two and now, she's starting to show. I smile, and she smiles back at me. No more hard feelings.

As Maxon and I take our first dance as husband and wife, I can't help but think that everything is finally perfect, even though I know there is not such a thing as absolute perfection.

"What are you thinking, Mrs. Schreave?" Maxon whispers into my ear. I smile.

"How everything is perfect, and how much I love it when you call me that," I say. Maxon smiles.

"Mrs. Schreave, do you have any idea how beautiful you look tonight?" Maxon asks. I smile.

"Not as handsome as you look. You should wear tuxes more often," I laugh softly. Maxon copies me.

"Have I told you I love you?" Maxon says as our dance ends.

"Maybe once or twice," I grin. Maxon smiles too.

"Well, I'm going to keep saying it, forever, and forever," Maxon whispers. I smile. Just the way everything should me.

Oh, gods, that's the end. Hope you all loved it, I'm going to do a little follow up on the lives of everybody mentioned in this book. Thank you all for reading, I love each and every one of you. I would be so happy if you read some of my other books too, and please, don't be afriad to DM me if you want to talk. I'll be happy to. Thank you!

-Jessie