O N E

Namjoon was falling, even if he always had, this was completely different. Namjoon was probably thousands of meters from the ground and had nothing to cover his fall. There was concrete and solid ground to break Namjoon's fall, or his bones.

Suddenly, a searing pain coursed through Namjoon's back. It felt worse that getting punched repeatedly, by any means, he though he was going to die before he got to the ground. After a while, the pain died down a bit, but it was still there. And a heavy weight was pushed onto Namjoon's back. Turning back a bit, Namjoon was graced with the sight of pure white wings with light golden edges, but they were barely seen.

Trying to have some sort of balance with his back, Namjoon started to hear a flapping noise and realized that his wings were moving, and he was controlling them. Mustering up courage, Namjoon flapped his wings as hard as he could and gained balance with them, but still not perfectly used to them.

And so on Namjoon's heart lead him, there was no direction to Park Jimin that was given, and if he ended up in a whole different country, it wasn't Namjoon's fault.

---

Jimin was just sitting in silence after finishing his homework for his language class in college. It's very quiet these days, even with his friends around, nothing seems to interest Jimin anymore. Like a bird losing its wings, Jimin was uninspired to do anything, draw (one of his special talents), dance, or write anything.

A loud crash interrupted Jimin from said thoughts and made him wonder whatever that noise was. Checking on the other neighbors who lived near him in the apartment complex, no one else seemed to have heard the noise. Maybe it was just a figment of his imagination trying to wake him up. And so on Jimin continued his sondering. But just a tiny feeling of hope, maybe excitement sparked in Jimin's chest, whatever it was, it was very close.

---

Namjoon wasn't graceful, at all.

But with wings, he seemed a lot less clumsy then usual. It wasn't his fault that there was no instructions to fly, in fact, there wasn't even a way Jimin knew Namjoon was on his way. Or if he needed a guardian. What if Jimin didn't want him, or say he was just a cosplayer that opened his door to trick him. So many thoughts swirled inside of Namjoon's head that he didn't notice the tree next to an apartment complex he was heading to. Unable to stop in time, Namjoon flew head first into the tree.

Gaining balance, Namjoon pulled his head out of the tree, picked out the twigs and dead leaves out his hair. Which was now an angelic blonde, contrasting completely to the deep brown hair he dyed a few months ago.

Something was pulling Namjoon towards it, a smell, or feeling. Namjoon didn't know what it was, but that something brought him to the apartment 46, and finding a window to fly through as the scent of smoked mongolias washed out in the rain filled Namjoon's nose until he found a boy, no man, probably younger than him sitting calmly on a couch looking to the cieling. Oh the face brought only Namjoon in more. What a problem it was going to be