Chapter 1: Our Bodies Switched

Flyleaf ~ Cage on the Ground

"I wonder how long this switch will last but I feel pretty," Dohko says in Shion's body looking himself over in the mirror checking himself out.

Blinked while looking at the mirror a thousand times over. ❛What did I drink last night?❜ Not sure what or how it happened, but it happened. For how long it'll be, he don't know. ❛I literally feel weird in his body.❜

Stopped looking at the mirror and thinks how should he spend this odd peculiar day in his boyfriend's body. Shivers a bit by the thought, but wonders at the same time, what is he doing while in his body.

Dohko got out of the room and waited for his boyfriend. Sure looked weird like this, maybe, they better think of something to try to show the other saints everything is fine. They do know each other like the back of their hands right? If so then everything will be fine.

Heading out of the room, avoiding the other saints as he went passed several rooms. Till he reached to his boyfriend, or in this case, weird as it seem. Heading to his actual body. ❛Still to weird. Going to have to try to get use to this.❜

❝Hi?❞ Shion wasn't sure on how to call him, since in appearance it's him but the person inside, isn't him. Doesn't this make any sense.

Looking at the other in his actual body. "Yo," he greets normally weird for the appearance he is using, but could not help it.

He look around checking if the rest are near thank god no one is.
"So what is your plans, love?" he ask, knowing the fact between the two Shion, was the logical and intelligent one.

Plans, I really should've thought of that before heading out just now.❜ He face palmed, he really wasn't thinking clearly, especially after all this. Confusing as it all is. He decided to just go with it.

❝What kind of idea plans will there be for this?❞ He asked, gesturing his arms out.

Dohko groans a bit when Shion facepalmed. He thought of something quick and replied, "I was thinking acting like ourselves we do know each other by heart don't we?"

He knows he sounds cliche by that but is the only thing he got in his mind for now. He wonder what Shion thinks around those areas for a better idea.

❝That could work.❞ With the others being out soon, best to not let any of them know. Would be a confusing situation and a lot of explaining. Even worse since he don't know how it all happened to begin with. Waking up one morning in your boyfriend's body, doesn't happen often.

❝Best get that started before someone sees us.❞

"Agreed," Dohko replied his face grow worry instantly. Good thing they know each other very well so they can pull this off until there back to normal.

Trying to act casual, was also growing worried. It's a good thing for hanging around each other a lot, to know how each other acts. He sigh at a relief for that.

❝We can do this.❞ Giving him a reassuring look.

Dohko took a deep breath and nodes, "Okay babe," he somewhat still worry, but was calming when Shion reassures him that this will not fail.