chapter 11: bullies!!!

Park Hana's P.O.V

I wake up in taehyung's room i saw a man standing at the cabinet.

Oh my @$%@&$!!! What should i do!!!?!. Hit him with a pillow!!. Right!.

I grab a pillow and hit in his back. He turned and it was just taehyung. With messy hair, towel that wrapped around his waist, and his toned abs.

"Oh, its just you, t-taehyung" i said and bit shuttered

"Yah!!! What was the hit from the back for!! Get ready you are gonna be doomed!" He said going forward and place his head leveled as mine, he was just 2 inches far from my head.

My cheeks are burning!!? I don't know what to do!?! I shut my eyes and he whispered.

"Are you going to school?, if you are get ready, you are going to be doomed in teachers eyes and get a detention" he said in a low voice.

We only have 35 minutes left til the first subject starts. I just quickened my shower and get dressed and sling my bag.

"Lets go taehyung!!!" I said and bit of worried got a detention. He just walks like a turtle.

"Don't worry you are so fast cleaning your self. So we got 20 minutes left." He replied grinning at me. I was embarrass of it.

We arrived at the school and guess what we have 15 minutes left. And that's good enough for me.

Since we are in the same class we walk both inside at the same time.

A girl speak silently, but because i have a sharp hearing things, i hear it.

"How dare hana is getting taehyung away from us! How dare her! She will pay for this!"

Getting away taehyung?, how dare me?, pay for what? I did not do anything. I just sit on my seat and ignore what they said.

(Time skipped, cause I'm bit of lazy this time)

Break, how should i start this, maybe go to the library, i think that's good.

"Oh, hi hana!!" She said with a fake smile. I knew it cause if you are really smiling then your eyes will smile too.

Fact: that's why when some people laughing you cant notice their eyes.

"Oh, hi to you too." I faked my smile too.

"How do you think for a walk." She smirked and her minions get a sack and put it in my head.

Now great. I'm just in a problem right now!!!

They remove the sack and were in third floor of our school. This floor is just, no one walks in here, its just like an abandoned floor.

"Now what!?!,for goodness sake!!! What do you want?!?"

"I just want you to go away to taehyung. You are making a move right?!"

"Making a move a @#$%&%# move!?! What do you think!?! I'm not like you! You use your @#$%&%$ face to make everyone likes you! I know you are a cheer leader! But i don't care about your @#$%&%$ cakey face!"

"You know what you are not beautiful not like me!"

She pulls my hair harshly and She slaps me hard cause to fall on the ground. But what I've said is true at all. She is full of make up, and i hate it.

Oh no blood, blood again. It opened again!. She walk closer to me and slap me over and over again.

"Hey!! Get off there!" Someone said out of no where, and it sounded like a girl.

"And who are you to tell me that!"she said with a fierce face.

"Oh, do you want to know me then, but its none of your business,Lee Chaewon! I know I'm someone you don't like!" She said and looked at me.

She is going to slap down a girl!?! The girl hold her wrist. Glared and said.

"I know i am not a perfect girl,I'm not pretty but I'm the friendly one so @#$%&$# off to this girl, go away you once @$#&@$%# my life" she said with angry voice.

"You will regret this!!! And you! Don't you ever, EVER! See your face again!" She said and walk away with her minions.

"Are you okay?! Lets go! Minsun!,jiyoung!,soomin,
gyungmi! Lets go to the clinic!" She said and 4 girls run to us they carry me with their arms.

My eyes are quite blurry til i cant see anything but it darkens. When i wake up i saw just white.

The lights, the beds, seemed familiar. I sat down and i was right i was in the clinic i saw girls sitting and smiled at me.

She walks close to me and her friends walk close to me too.

"Ah- better you wake up, I'm yoona, Mun Yoona, do you feel better now?" She asked giving me a nice smile.

"Uh- yeah i feel better now, kamsahamnida,Mun Yoona!" I giving her a nice and warm smile.

"That's good to hear well, you are park hana right?" Yoona looked at me.

"Yeah! Why do you know my name? I did not talk to anyone in our room." I said she smiled and look to her friends.

"You are one of the smartest in our room! And also these are my friends. Minsun, soomin, jiyoung and gyungmi!" She point at her friends and they introduce themselves.

"Annyeong! Yun Minsun immnida!" Minsun is quite quiet but cute

"Soomin, Han Soomin!" Soomin is sexy even she wore long, very long socks.

"Annyeong unnie! Myeong gyungmi immnida!" Oh she's playful like jungkook.

"Kyung jiyoung immnida!" She said but she is not like that tall, but at least she got muscles.

"Now, can we be friends with you? Since you are smart and also don't be shy you are actually beautiful! She is just a fake don't mind her okay." She said with a worried face.

"Just a question, are you and lee chaewon are in a really serious war?" I asked and she sight at the same time nodded.

"C-chaewon, chaewon is my friend before. But she just used me to get close to my other friends to be specific,to my friend boys." She said and smiled.

"So she's just using everyone for her fame and what she wants?" I said with a 'I'm figuring out face.'

"Exactly to my point!" She said and they all of us nodded.

*incoming call....*

******************************
It seemed that you have friends well Good luck.

-author💓✌😘