I hate your friends

(Part 2 of last chapter.)

Are you ready to go?

"They are disrespectful!" He sighed letting go of Stan's wrist only to move it to his hand. "If you knew what I know would you be ready to go? All this emptiness would end if you would stop pretending"

Stan was speschless he was blushing, he had so many feelings of emotion going threw his body right now, how did Craig Tucker a guy he's never talked to about anything personal figure out he wasn't straight, that he didnt take the others as friends anymore, that they where such assholes behind closed doors... How did he know Stan felt empty?

Craig let go of Stan's hand when he didnt get a response

"L-look Craig....I'm fine, and I dont know if this is some shitty way to try and befriend me but fuck that."

Sure Stan's words hurt him they hurt both of them, Stan was interested. He wanted to know about the other now seeing how Craig knew so much of him. This wasnt the first time Craigs tried to actually be nice to Stan hes remembered in middle school Craig would try to talk to him but Stan was always pissed about the fight in 7th grade. After about 3 months of Stan telling Craig to fuck off it stopped. And he forgot about the fight.

Stan had walls up and he knew this, he couldn't let Craig over those walls.
The taller male forwarded his brows now speaking again

"They're allways on the next big thing."

"They wanna buy but they can't bearly stand.....I never wantes you for just a friend!"