Welcome!

Welcome to the official Iceborn series artbook. Here's the gist of what it is and what to expect.

Art pertaining to my Wings of Fire Fanfiction series, Iceborn, will be uploaded here. It won't just be my art! If you want to draw fan art of Iceborn, feel free to to get a chance to feature your art here in this artbook!

Art in this artbook can be, but is not limited to:

Scenes from the books

Concept drawings

Maps

Funny Memes

Crossover Pictures

Note that any picture within this artbook will have characters and/or settings from the Iceborn series, so any crossover pictures must have an Iceborn character within if you want it to be featured!

<><><><><><>

Spoiler pictures will be labeled as spoilers in their chapter title. What kind of spoilers they are will also be mentioned, like this:

Booadoop *B1 Spoilers!*

B1 means Book 1, which means the book titled Iceborn.

B2 means Book 2, which is the book titled Cloudborn.

B3 means Book 3, which will be titled Sunborn.

Pictures with graphic content will also be labeled with a *GC* label. Graphic content pertains to pictures with detailed gore and sensitive topics. Pictures with sexual content will not be featured in this book no matter what.

<><><><><><>

If you want your art featured, it's really easy. Message me on my Wattpad here or my DeviantART with a link to your picture, saying that you want it featured, and I'll feature it! Easy as that!

<><><><><><>

That's about it for now. I'll update this page as I see fit, but for now, enjoy the art peeps!

Esh, out!