Map of the Elemental Academy of Magisalla

The grand Elemental Academy of Magisalla is a vast nation of elemental magic

The grand Elemental Academy of Magisalla is a vast nation of elemental magic. Ruled by the mysterious, cloaked Grand Headmaster and their Elemental Council, Magisalla stands as a guardian of the dragon planet. Students and Master alike are bound by an oath that they shall use their powers only for protection.

The nation is situated into fourteen elemental territories that house the elemental dragons of this grand empire. Each Territory is almost designed to cater to the elemental magics of the land.

The Capital Territory, though the smallest, is the most powerful. It houses the Grand Headmaster and their council, as well as some of the most highest ranking dragons in Magisalla.

The Neutral Territory is the starting point for everyone. Here, new students choose and train in the basics of their element. Only when they achieve their first, controlled Elemental Fury do they graduate and move to their appropriate Territory.

The Fire Territory is a hot, volcanic land with magma rivers and ashen skies. Here, Fire Masters dwell, swimming in lava lakes and training for the next battle to save the planet.

The Earth Territory is mountainous, with badlands where mountains don't rise. Earth Masters thrive here, protecting their peaceful lands with massive colossi that wander the land.

The Air Skytress is the pinnacle of Air Magik. A giant palace and city, suspended in the sky and acting as a giant, tangible compass to those who are lost in the sky. Air masters frolic free in the clouds around the Skytress.

The vast area of the Water Territory make this territory the biggest, but it is by far not the most populated. Water Masters swim in tranquil bliss as they let the currents lead them to their next destiny.

The Dark Territory is, as the name suggests, dark. Sunlight has long since been banished, the only light coming from bioluminescent flora. Dark Masters lurk, guarding the most High Security prison in the land.

The Light Territory is a vast, flower strewn meadow that expands until it reaches the sandy shores. The only sources of shade are dragon made canopies, but you'll mostly find visitors under those. The Light Masters of the land enjoy basking in the sunlight for hours on end.

The festering Plague Territory is not one for visitors. Pulsing tendrils that look like entrails wind around the hilly landscape. Sickening looking flora and mutated fauna are common, but the Plague Masters that inhabit this grotesque Territory are anything but sickly or monstrous.

The vastly populated Flora Territory is covered tail to wing in a vast, never ending jungle. While most of Magisalla's population resides here, you'd never know with how well hidden the Flora Masters are. If you trek through the forest, a thousand eyes are sure to be following you.

The cold, snow stricken lands of the Ice Territory only gets colder the closer you get to the center. The sky here is covered by an everlasting hurricane that keeps the cold in and circulating. Ice Masters mostly live in the city in the eye of the storm, only venturing out for business or food.

The dry sands of the Lightning Territory are unforgiving to all. The air here buzzes with static. Only Lightning Masters can get close to the metal spikes that decorate the land, as visitors who stray too close risk being vaporized by the intense electricity help within the metal.

The Fear Territory, on the surface, is a never ending, hot desert. No oasis will appear, but mirages are common. Fear Masters dwell underground, in a vast cave network that winds and loops like a maze only they can traverse.

The Metal Territory is a land of badlands, rich with metal deposits that feed the Metal Master's everlasting urge to forge. Blacksmiths are common here, as are some of the more intricate metal work structures in the nation.

To the southwest is Pyrrhia, where the non-magical dragons dwell. Magisalla tends to guard over Pyrrhia more than any other place, due to the inhabitant's being a little more... violent than their magical counterpart.

To the southeast is the Cloud Kingdom, where the lost CloudWing tribe thrives. The CloudWings stand as the only kingdom that is allied with Magisalla. Masters looking for a home outside their Territory is sure to go to the Kingdom of Clouds.

Just due west of the Fire Territory, though not shown on the map, is the ChasmWing Kingdom. The deepest oceanic territory explored yet, Magisalla maintains good relations with the deep sea tribe. They are not allies, as ChasmWings see no reason to ally with "above water dragons".

<> <> <> <> <> <>

First picture of the artbook! Woot!

Look forward for more, peeps!

Art by Me