Lights out pt 1(fluff)

In this one your a student after turning 18 this story happens a month later

You browse crunchyroll(i highly recommend signing up) to watch (fav anime) as you ate icecream. You were over at koro sensei's house since your power went off, he insisted you stay the night at his place.

He was looking at you weirdly since you sat on his couch, you couldn't tell if it was the ice cream he wanted or you had some on your face. You smiled and looked up at the superbeing who quickly looked away with a blush.

You spoke up to him "sensei, how come you want me to stay the night?" He sighed blushing lightly as he stuttered "w-well i thought since it was storming and i lived closer you could stay here where it's safe" He finished his bowl and dashed to clean and put it away in seconds to sit back down next to you.

"But the real reason is that i wanted to confess something (y/n)" Koro sensei paused to look at you curling his hands around yours. "I-" he was cut off by the lights going out after a crackle of thunder hit scaring him.

You shook slightly as well but giggled fumbling in your bag to pull out a latern and turning it on.

You looked at Koro sensei's tall trembling figure who still held your hands tightly making you blush." Koro sensei....do you have feelings for me?" He shook again panicking "yes but i-i know its wrong for me as your teacher to be unprofessional by loving my best student a-and im sorry i just, your so pre- mph!?" You kissed him to calm him which worked.

Koro sensei sat there dumbfounded at the action and pushed you away gently. "Y-y/n i-" "shhh its ok sensei i had the same feelings its why i never tried to kill you" you felt the heat from the kiss hit you. You took off your jacket/hoodie revealing a f/c tanktop. Koro sensei drooled lightly from the sight of your body, you blushed and brought his hand to your chest. "Sensei, i know another thing to calm you down"