Strung out :KRYBER

NOT MINE!!!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/192971/strung-out-kryber

Description

I want my life back. I want it all to be just like before.

I hated my life.

Until i met her.

An angel with pale brown eyes. An angel without wings, an angel who sees the world with her hands, with her touch.

An Angel who brought me my life back.

“Get her!”

Shit!

I run as fast as I can. Got trapped on the alley, I look around, there's no way out.

Damn! Is it even my fault if the girls are throwing themselves at me? I didn't start it, I just didn't say no as they asked me to fuck them.

It's just coincidence that the last girl I slept with has to be the Mexican’s boss gang girlfriend and that stupid girl said to her boyfriend that she's in love with me. GEEEZ, I was just doing a favor and made her cum last night, a thing her boyfriend wasn't able to.

Man, now he wants to teach me a lesson. Why are girls so complicated? Like I said, I never asked. Aiish sometimes having a handsome face is troublesome.

Let me introduce myself. The name is Amber, 24 years, freelance DJ, a rapper and I write music too. I'm being blessed with a handsome face that melted almost every women I met, no matter if they claim themselves straight all I have to do I smile and they end up on my bed. I lost my virginity at 15 to a sex goddess named Kim Hyuna, who's 10 years older than me. We had sex that night and I never see her again ever since.

My first love? Hahahaha I don't know, I just know ever since that night, I can't spend longer than 2 nights without having a girl cumming at my bed. I love how they moan, how they scream, how they bit their lips each time I penetrate them, how they dig their fingernails on my back each time I fucked them with my strap-on. I love the feeling of their wall clenching on my fingers, how their love juice tricking down my hand. I love fucking them hard, breaking them apart, making them shuddered from the orgasm I’m giving them.

No, there are almost no taboo for me. I do younger girls, older than 18 of course, I don't mind doing older women as long as they're sexy and attractive. The oldest I had in my bed was reaching her 40's but she has a hell of a body and she was wild in bed. I love twins, I love doing them at the same time.