1

"Jung Eunbi, you're going to attend another interview again today right?" While spraying some perfume, Sojung manage to ask her housemate or a bestfriend.

"Yes, i have to hurry. Bye," grabbing a piece of bread, she walk to the front door and wearing her shoes.

"Wait-"

"What?" She asked and waiting what her bestfriend is up to.

"Here, have some good smell." Sojung sprayed her perfume all over eunbi's body.

"Yah! I told you, I hate this smell!" She coughed from the smell of the perfume.

"Good luck my dear baby," sojung finished her wish while patting eunbi's hair.

"Alright, omma. I'll go first" she then leave the house.

She went on a bus heading to the company that she will be interviewed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eunbi pov

My name is Jung Eunbi. I am 23 years old. I've been living with my bestfriend, Kim Sojung since we're in highschool. Back then, i've been living in an orphan house. I've graduated in arts and literature major. So, today i'm going for my interview. I'm in rush for the job because all these times, sojung have afford our live by herself because she have work as a stewardess. It's hard to get my job with this major but i still have to work hard until i get one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yes! Today, i have to get my job. Come on Jung Eunbi! Fighting!" Eunbi walk into the company named 'Udream'.

It's one of the very well-known company where a various of interesting webtoon are produced. And that's her goal to be accepted into this company. However, what's making it hard to enter this company is some of people said that the owner of this company is such a really young and ill-mannered man.

Eunbi patiently waiting for her turn for the interview. The more frightening is the CEO always there in the interview with their workers. He's always there watching.

"Jung Eunbi please step inside the discussion room," a woman announce her name.

A currently interviewed girl walk out from the room. "Yah, you better watch out because the CEO was totally arrogant and picky" she definitely didn't accepted for the company.

Eunbi walk calmly into the discussion room and sit on the chair politely where the interviewees supposed to sit after giving her achievement file and resume to the interviewers.

"Your achievement aren't really impressive. There's not too much participation in any competition plus your resume also bored. How do you expect us to accept you in this company?" One of the interviewers asked her.

"I'm just-" she stuttered when the CEO sounded.

"She passed," that's all that he want to said.

Other interviewers were dumbfounded, shocked with thier CEO.

"But, CEO-nim," a worker sound.

"How can she-" another sound.

"I already said that she passed! No other exception. Miss eunbi, you may step out now. Be sure to report yourself tomorrow morning," he stated and ordered his worker to call another interviewee.

Eunbi bowed and walk out from the room. She somehow feeling weird, scare but happy in the same time.

"Yah, did you pass?" The girl from earlier asked her again.

Eunbi nodded-still in shocked-.

"What? Are you serious? Let me see how perfect you are that he accept you," she takes eunbi's file and see through all of it.

"Yah, how can you passed? Did you have any relationship with him? Did you pay him? Daebak! Plus, you're not that beautiful. Even the perfect me couldn't join this company. Even you know you're not really qualify for this company, why did you show up?" The girl suddenly being rude-probably jealousy-.

Eunbi won't let herself being bullied. She grab back her file, "It's my good luck or maybe I'm good enough than you, then, excuse me," she slightly bowed and walked away.

Seeing eunbi went awat they start to spread rumors and gossip with one another.

"So, it's really you, Jung Eunbi. Hope you will enjoy your job soon," someone watch her walking out from the company.