2

Taehyung was checking on the name list of interviewee until he recognize a familiar name.

"Yeonsoo-shii, can you please call this name after thia girl," while pointing the name on the paper Taehyung ordered his worker to call that 'familiar name'.

Eunbi walk calmly into the discussion room and sit on the chair politely where the interviewees supposed to sit after giving her achievement file and resume to the interviewers.

"So it's really that eunbi. Impossible that she died. That rumors definitely a wrong one." Taehyung talk to himself.

"Your achievement aren't really impressive. There's not too much participation in any competition plus your resume also bored. How do you expect us to accept you in this company?" One of the interviewers asked her.

"I'm just-" she stuttered when the Taehyung sounded.

"She passed," that's all that he want to said.

Other interviewers were dumbfounded, shocked with thier CEO.

"But, CEO-nim," a worker sound.

"How can she-" another sound.

"I already said that she passed! No other exception. Miss eunbi, you may step out now. Be sure to report yourself tomorrow morning," he stated and ordered his worker to call another interviewee.

Eunbi bowed and walk out from the room. She somehow feeling weird, scare but happy in the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eunbi, is there anything special? Why did you bought that cake? Can it be your birthday is today?" Sojung who drying her hair after taking bath was really confused looking at her bestfriend.

"Of course not! Today is a happy day! Come sit, let's eat this" Eunbi patting the floor while giving a wide smile.

Sojung sit beside her. "Eunbi, if you're going to ask me to eat this, i'm sorry, i can't! You know i have to control my body weight," as expected, a stewardess.

"I knew it. You got no fun, sojung." Pouty mouth eunbi shown.

"I'm sorry darling. Anyway, congratulation for your job." She patted eunbi's head.

"I'm sorry eunbi, also tonight, i have to fly to Taiwan, i'm sorry you'll have to sleep alone tonight," well sojung actually doesn't live at home for a long period. She always travel with her colleagues. Eunbi already get used to live alone.

"Okay. Just go and get ready, you will be late," sojung give an assured smile and going to her room.

"I'm going to dig in," she half-shouted to sojung and begin to eat happily the whole cake.

After a long day with a warm bath, eunbi manage to sleep.

"Waaa,, can't believe that i'm getting my job. I'll get my first work card. Yeah!! Eunbi did it. Eunbi is great. Can't wait for tomorrow." After acting like a weird insane girl, she lastly closed her eye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Alarm rang*

Eunbi wake up early than usual because it's her first day to work though—still excited—. Eunbi doesn't really care about her skin, she didn't even do a fine care to her face. She's kinda let them be if pimple want to pop up, just let them be. However, she got that natural beauty. But, a swipe of lipstick would do because she have kind of dried lip.

She headed to the company and saw many of the colleagues walking in the company.

"This is giving me the vibe of work. Then, let's get in," she continue to walk to the company and enter through the main entrance. She walk towards the counter.

"Excuse me, I'm jung eunbi. I was told to report myself here," she asker one of the employee.

"Yes, miss jung. I will lead you to his office." The employee walk first leading her.

"Just now, did she said, 'his office'? Who's office am i going to? " many question running through her mind. But, she don't mind it, considering it one of the procedure before starting to work here.

While on the way, she was very impressed by how the workers work here and also how the founder construct this whole building. It's totally great.

The office look cozy and not stressful. Ones would think this as their other house. It have it's own living room on the right side with a big screen so that all people can watch it, either tv or annoucement. On the left side, they have their own kitchen but some of the food also prepared by the chef there. In the middle is their workplace. The wall look calm as it painted like a cloud to enhance the worker to imagine for their webtoon.

After a few walk further, they arrived at one of a stunning room. This room look completely like a small room at the apartment. What is the most weird is it have a single bed placed at corner of the room.

"Our CEO is not arrived yet. You can have a seat on the sofa. He will be here in any minute," she bowed and then walk out from the room.

" Our CEO? Did she just mention our CEO? But why do i need to meet the CEO. It's my first day though. Is this really this really one of the step to start working?"
Many question running through her head.

The door creaked open. "Good morning Eunbi-shii. You arrived early as i expected. This proved you're qualified to stay beside me. Congratulation, you're confirmed to take the position as my secretary, " he pulled out his hand toward Eunbi for a shake.

"Did you just said I'm going to be your secretary?" She's really in a big shock.

**********************
I'm sorry for the late update bcoz i'm too lazy to type the story. Hahhahha... anyway, please give me some vote.. and leave some comment if there is something u're not satisfied and hoping for something better from me.... Thank you💟💟💟

-Melly-