S i x t y O n e.

I am disgusted with the girl i see in the mirror. I feel like ripping her face and body apart every time i look at her. I feel like punching the mirror and see my hand bleed with the pieces of glass piercing my hands, atleast then i wont have to see the girl. I feel disgusted seeing those white marks looking like her skin has cracked on her hips, her abdomen, her thighs and all the over her body. I feel disgusted seeing the way her abdomen protrudes out when i stand sideways in front of the mirror. I feel ashamed seeing the scars all over her thighs, they all scream at me saying that 'How could you do this to me?' I feel so frustrated seeing the two marks that she has on her face. I feel so tired looking at her trying to hide those two little marks with big glasses and her hair. I feel like destroying that girl's existence when i see those extra fat on her hips and back and belly. I feel like cutting her flabby thighs which she tries to hide with long loose pants. Everytime i go in front of the mirror i see her in a oversized top hiding her body. A hoodie hiding her face.

How can someone else ever love me when i hate my reflection so much?

But I can't change her, so all I do is look away from that mirror and turn away even from my shadow.