Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Anna’s POV

Before we were sitting here, with them smirking at me, they didn’t even realize who I was, until one of their head security, Paul, introduced us to each other, and now here we are, just them three with two of their band mates along with three of their girlfriends, Perrie, Eleanor and Danielle (A/N I know Payzer has broken up but in this story they are still together)

“So Anna, Zayn, Louis and I just wanna have a chat with you, can you come with us for a second?” Harry asked ‘politely’, slowly standing up

“What about the others?” I asked back innocently.

“They will be fine for now, we’ll just be the room next to them” He replies back

I shrug and mumble an ‘okay’ and follow them three in a room, and Harry shutting the door behind me after I walked in.

“So, Anna, we’ve got a question for you” Harry said

I nodded, indicating for him to go on, and obviously knowing what they, well Harry for now, since the other two haven’t said anything but shared weird looks, were up to. I wanted to laugh so bad because they really don’t know what I’m capable of right now.

 “Just wondering, how are you going to protect us if you can’t even protect yourself?”

“Oh yeah?” I challenged, “Try me”

Danielle’s POV

“Oh yeah?” Anna challenged, “Try me”

After the four, Zayn, Harry, Louis and Anna, I think, went to the room that was next to the living room, the rest of us piled in front of the door to listen, because we found it sorta weird that Harry insisted to talk to someone we had only met today, along with the other two boys, with this look that I couldn’t read.

It seemed like they knew each other, and by the sounds of it, I think I was right, and before they could start out a fight or anything, Liam and Niall pushed through and went into the room.

When we went into the room, we saw the Harry wanting to charge towards Anna, whilst Zayn and Louis tried to pull him back and Anna just standing there giving him a death stare.

Liam and Niall went to help Zayn and Liam and dragged Harry to the other side of the room.

“What is going on here?” Liam’s loud voice boomed.

Silence.

Liam turns towards Harry, Zayn and Louis, then asks the same question, “I asked, what is going on here”

Silence.

“I’m going to ask one last time and I expect an answer. What is going on here” Liam questioned, louder this time.

Zayn mumbled something under his breathe we could barely hear.

“Louder Zayn, I didn’t hear a word.” Liam urged for him to speak louder.

“We were just having a chat and things got heated up” Zayn repeated himself, louder this time. Yeah like we would believe that.

“Yeah like we would believe that” Liam read my thoughts.

“Anna said some rude things and threatened to hurt me, hurt us, and this is why I got angry, and now I would like to talk to her boss. NOW.” Harry shouted.

Anna’s POV

“Anna said some rude things and threatened to hurt me, hurt us, and that is why I got angry, and now I would like to talk to her boss. NOW.” Harry shouted.