Chapter 1

Donny's POV
I awoke with a start, sitting up quickly and rubbing my eyes.
'Ugh, another damn nightmare..'
I looked over at a still-sleeping Julia and softly kissed her forehead, she looks so peaceful asleep. Quietly, and trying not to wake Julia, I slip out of bed and walk into the living room and sit at the piano. Even if I don't play, sitting at the piano always calms me down. Just having it there to play, or not to play.

     I quickly look to the left down the hallway that leads to me and Julia's bedroom as I hear the pitter-patter of her feet against the hardwood floor of our home. Soon enough she appears at the doorway and walks over the the piano.

     "Another nightmare?" She asks with a worried look on her face.

     "Yes, but it was nothing to worry about, Jules." I assure her. I don't want her to worry about me, especially with a baby on the way.

     "Okay," she sighs, "If you insist."

     "I do." I say while smiling as she chuckles lightly.

     "Well," she says, "Come back to bed soon, please."

     "I will." I say as she starts to walk back to or bedroom.

      "Promise?" She says while looking back at me with a stern look.

     "Promise." I smile as she turns the corner back to our room.

     Hi everyone! I am so so sorry that this took me so incredibly long to publish! At first I didn't know exactly what I wanted to do, then I couldn't find the inspiration to write, then I didn't have time, and at one point I hit a mini writers block. But, I finally found time and inspiration, so here it is! Sorry it's so short, but the next chapter will be longer, i promise :)
     Thank you all for being so patient and actually reading this!
     Love you all,
          Berry🍓