Chapter One

A/N:

Hee hee, hi dere.

Screw the lightbulb like LouBear does!

What I said about the "after The Game Hut" thing, is a big fat bummy bum bum Lilly lick lick  lie.

I wanna write. You ain't ganna change  dee dee dat.

AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FA FA DAT.

Anyway!

I give year team* yeah you:

CHAPTER ONE :-):-):-):-):-):-):-)XD:-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

Too much Smileyfaces in one chapter..

But whatever. Me is happy about me plan in As Babysitters.

Bahahahahah. Bahamas. Lulz. Me so random. hahahaha.

Here you go, hope you enjoy it! Or else. Bahahahahah!! Just Kiiiiiiddddddiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaahh

hhhh.

P.S. I realize that I sound high on alchohol..no I'm quite hyper**

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicole's P.O.V. (Heeheehee)

"What?!" I screamed at my mom. Now I am a formerly nice and shy person...but what mom said was nearly out of the Twilight zone.

Now let me introduce myself. My name is Nicole Franklin, but some people call me Nikki. I'm 14 but 7 at heart. I'm American, but I currently live here in London, and I so love their accent. I love to bake and craft, but I have a talent of singing...but I'm quite shy. Scratch that, so shy. That's my biggest secret. (No, not the shyness thing. That's already obvious. The singing thing.)

Now, my mum said that she's going to Wisconsin. Only her. And that makes me sad and mad. Sad because she'll be away for like three years. Yup, you heard me right. Three years. I'm mad 'cause she's leaving me all alone with-

Actually, that's gonna be nice.

Imagine me, raiding the kitchen, baking nutella cupcakes and red velvet brownies, having sleepovers every single week (no, not day. I still study) and using my Xbox with no permission. That's called "a beaitiful life".

But I also want to go back at Wisconsin. I miss my nan and grandpa. And Stuffy the dog too!

"But I'll also need a babysitter!" I whined. And, no. I am not a big fat whiny baby.

"You have one." Mom said.

"Chelsea?!" I said, happily. Okay, let me get this straight, Chelsea is my sister. End of.

"No, I hired five boys to babysit you!"

"What?!" Five boys, probably men, who are totally strangers?! "Mom, I barely know them. You are sending five men to babysit me. You know that, right?"

"Of course I know..I'm not mental. Anyway, you need to keep their identity secret. You can tell your friends Thea, Jordyn and Allyse. But you need to tell them to not tell anyone . I already told your dad and Chelsea. You can also tell one more person..but just tell him or her to keep it a secret. Understood?"

"Yeah. Why do I need to keep their identity secret?"

"You'll know," Mom kind of winked at me, then she walked away.