|PROLOGUE|

DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!

Enjoy reading!

|PROLOGUE |

"Iris! I need your help!"

My head snapped up from my book as I pushed my glasses up my nose. There stood before me, my beautiful sister Floris. That made me doubt my hearing. She could've only needed my help if hell would've frozen.

"You need my help? Why? For what? You know I have a test tomorrow! I can't help-"

"Oh shut up, you nerdhead! You'll do good tomorrow. But right now, I'm in trouble. And only you can help me," she let out showing her makeup covered puppy eyes to me. She knew she'd win pulling up that trick.

Rolling my eyes, I continued on with reading my chapter as I began underlining important points. "Iris, my baby sister, my sweet helpful sister, please help me? Please? It's the first time I'm asking your help and I know you'll help me." A sigh left my mouth and I looked up at her, groaning.

She never failed to make things the way she wanted. She was always the persuasive one out of us. No matter what, in the end you'd have to give in and agree to her.

"Okay what is it?"

"Yay! Thank you Ris! I love you so much, you know that right?" A huge smile conquered her face and with that, she tackled me in a hug.

"At least tell me what do you need help with," pushing her away, I demanded. The sheepish smile that crawled up her lips had already pushed me in a cave of suspicion. With raised eyebrows, I waited for her answer.

"Allan asked me out.... on a date."

"So? You've been on like.... uncountable dates. What's new about it?" That restlessness on her face completely portrayed that it was something bigger than just a date.

"Uh... I... you know Hunter? He... kinda... asked me out too..." she dragged, scratching her head. I gasped, my hands closing my thick chemistry book shut as my eyes went into slits.

"Y-you mean H-Hunter Alexander James?" All she could do was nod her head. "You mean Hunter freaking James?"

She nodded once again. "You mean the hottest guy of our school? The Hunter James?!"

"Yes! The Hunter James!" She continued, "well technically he's not really the hottest one in our school. I think Allan is-" Floris started with her rant but I was still busy wrapping my mind around the fact that Hunter had asked her out.

Calm down Iris. What's so surprising about it? Floris has always been the one for guys. It's not like you having a liking for a certain guy would change everything.