NIGHT SHIFT(ManxWoman)

I took another late shift at the hospital. It was empty mostly during no holiday seasons. I had finished a check up and walked towards the front desk seeing Dr.Chadda. The main hot surgeon. Tall, brown wild hair, dark green eyes. Totally sexy, eyes that gives you a new world thought, of what you want him to do to you with or without his glasses.
I dropped my head making sure my hair wasn't a mess. He is everyone's target, which is a hard target at the most. Women chose to work a lot so hard dating. We all heard he isn't married, and he doesn't work nights. So, why is he here?
I just walked up to the desk giving Tammy my paperwork.
"Hey Angela."
"Dr.Chadd-"
He laughed. "Call me Steve," he gave Tammy his papers. " Working late also?"
" Trying to as much as I can today." I grabbed another file.
He looked confused fixing his glasses. "Going somewhere?"
I wish. "No, just an off day tomorrow. I'm just a small doctor. I don't go on many vacations."
Wow, look at how his chest. He didn't wear his doctor coat. The uniform on him just shown how built he is. Wanting to rip off his shirt and pants.
He smiled and I did back. "That's to bad," he turned walking away.
Tammy leaned towards me. "What a man."
I agree. "To good to be true-"
" I need a doctor!"
I wiped around seeing a lady helping a bleeding man. "What happened? I need..."
The rushed of helping and work is sometimes to much of a thrill. I had to rest in the break room. The only thing is the bed are bunk beds. I can't stretch out on that. I laid down on the cool floor, that made mild headache slow smooth away.
My body has a mind of its own. My nipples tighten and my tits hurts, that it kill me. I unstrapped my shirt and rubbed them. A distraction will make me feel better. Massaging them made me horny. Umm... I want someone to touch...
I should go out more. I need to stop, before someone-
I look on the bottom bunk Dr.Chadda was watching me smiling.
"I came to sleep and never thought I would get a show." He prompted up on his elbow.
Damn... " I didn't-"
"It's okay," before I could get up he reached out pinching one of my nipples between his fingers.
I bit my lip doing the other the same. He grabbed my forearm pulling me on the bed beside him. His lips pressed against my ear.
" Mmm...." He licked my neck moaning. "I like chocolate."
I snorted and did a slight gasp as he slid his hand down my stomach to my pants. My mind was clearly going blank. His breath, lips and tongue was like crash waves. Stealing my breath and body. Then finally my mind came back alert of his fingers stroking them in and out of me.
His mouth tortured my breast and skin, softly tongue lapping, suckled. My body was heating out of control.
"Ngh," I covered my mouth. He stopped kissing my ear.
" Don't hold back," he laughed. "Your voice sounds amazing."
His eyes seems to lighten with amusement. Something about it made my heart pumped faster. He pressed his thumb up against my clit, I gasped grabbing his hand.
"Nmm..." I moaned bitting my lip. His breath was cool on my neck. I could see steam off my skin. He looked at me and the expression on his caught me. They were intense, but full of burning green lust, seductive.
"Dr.Chadda?" My voice sounded high pitched like I was frightened.
He licked my upper lip. Without words his lips pressed against mines sliding in his tongue. Its cheesy, but I haven't been kissed like this. Forceful, slow soft lips, tasteful. We striped out our uniforms and I pulled him back to another kiss.
" Spread those sexy legs of yours," his soft seductive voice ringed on my ears.
I did as told and felt his hard bell head pressing at my tight pussy. He pulled my hips up sliding in slow creasing my thighs. The heat in my body built up more. Now I started crave for his cock that isn't even in me. Then fast he shoved in me. I gasped grabbing the sheets.
He kissed my jaw up to my ear. "If you want to stop-"
"No," I shock my head. " I..." I bit my lip not wanting to say it loud. He smiled, a smile that told that he knew. Words weren't needed, we both felt the same way.
He put my hands on the back of his neck thrusting slowly, my breath shakes as we shifted our bodies. My hands trembled feeling the pleasure causing my body to jerk and tremble. I gripped the back of his hair, forcing my head back holding my moans.
Then fast hard he slammed deeper. I gasped buckling my hips up forcing his mouth against mines pulling his hair. I moaned and looked him in the face. I automatically I froze.
That was super un-
" It's that good huh?" He kissed me back then the kiss got violent. I gripped his shoulders as he thrust faster. I'll admit I'm a little heavy during sex, but my eyes was fixated on his torso. My hands trailed the cresses of his muscle tone.
Wow so hard, firm,well-developed. He had really pink nipples. I tried not to laugh and he stopped when I touched them. I looked up his face was completely pink.
"Dr. Chadda-" He pushed my arms down on the bed above my head. " What are you doing?"
He covered his mouth shaking his head. "You can't touch me,"he closed his eyes.
I didn't want to tell him. If I told him I wanted to remember every part of his body, the way he felt. And touching left my fingers to steam. Fire and ice. But I had to ask why I never seen that reaction.
" That's...why?"
He didn't say and held my wrist down with one hand. He gripped my shoulder slamming my down on his cock. "Ngmhh." I couldn't hold it back. I turned my head away taking it. He stretch out making the bed creak.
"Ngh... Slow down," I whispered harsh between my teeth. He grabbed my hips slowing down.
"Do you take-"
"Birth control? Yeah- Oh.. ah... wait."
He thrust faster then I wrapped my arms around him. He pulled me in a sitting position. It felt different having sex with him then other man. The climax was strong. He bit down on to my collar bone.
We laid there like that, still connected. Which didn't feel as werid. My body finally cooled down and he got hot. I rolled over and he slowly moved out of me. We laid there and I replayed it all in my head. It's just a one night stand.
But why does it feel more dirty then it should be.
And....
"Dr. Chadda your needed in room 5130!" They announced.
"Damnit," he got up fast putting on his clothes. "Thanks,"
Why...
I rolled my eyes covering myself. " Well thank you too then." I said sarcastically.
Does it..
He chuckled and bent down to me. He yanked the cover off me and kissed me. The kiss was longer or was supposed to be a peck became more than that. Slow, tasting... Wanting more.
Feel like...
I moved away and he wiped my mouth. I adverted my eyes to his waist then fast to the floor. He reach above me getting his glasses. He bent down in my face and smiled. I bit my lip.
" You got work Dr.Chadda," I whispered. He nodded and Pat my head.
"Your right. Put on clothes before someone else come in." He left out.
Something different...
I laid there staring at the wall. I cover my face remember everything. Still feeling his cool lips.
~
When I got back to work I couldn't look him in the face.
"Good evening..."
I just smiled and nods. "Evening."
"Um... Angie I have-"
I grabbed the file and walked around him.
Childish I know,but my days off I laid in bed only thinking about him. Something was wrong with me. How that one time stays in my head and I tried to forget. But other man wasn't as pleasing.
"Ah, Angie!" I looked up shocked at him. He tapped his clipboard with a pen walking over. The other doctors and nurses look at me then to him, whispering. "Your just the person I've been looking for." He grabbed my wrist pulling me away.
Tammy gave me a look. What's that about?
I ignored it. I couldn't make a scene. He pulled me to to the roof. I snatched my hand away.
"What do you-"
He forced my back against the wall. " Why are you ignoring me."
I gave him the founded look. "I'm not?" I look down fixing my pants strings.
He put his hand on my chin making me look at him. I adverted my eyes again. Damn why is my body reacting werid from him touching me. His thumb rubbed my bottom lip.
My mind went straight to sex.
Ugh! He bent down taking off his glasses. My heart jumped, what is this feeling? He put it on the top of his head.
Then he kissed me and like a idiot I let him. The kiss wasn't gentle, a little forced or even worst I couldn't breath. I pulled him closer to me kissing back. He pressed knee on my vagina.
"Ah!" I gasped and he forced his tongue down my throat. I'll say it's pretty arousing. He parted the kiss licking the side of my neck, undoing my uniform. I could feel his erect penis on my stomach. Damnit...it wasn't supposed to be this way.
He sucked on my breast pulling on my nipples way to hard. I moan and he stopped.
"What's wrong?" I looked down and he stepped back.
"It's getting late. We have to go." He started fixing his hair and put on his glasses and walked to the rails.
I was confused and started to get a little mad. "You can't go arousing girls then leave." I looked down at his cock. Still hard and stiff. I bet his balls are super tight right now. I rushed over grabbing them and they are. My vagina thump from excitement. He looked at me shocked.
" What are you-"
I leaned against him stroking his cock. "You can't walk around with a boner all day you know." I kissed his neck. I have to feel him once more to get over him. He has sensitive nipples right. I hear guys like it when you suck them. I pulled him out his boxers, kissing him slowly playing with his right breast.
It was my chance. I kissed down lifting his shirt, licking his hard nipples. Which I noticed the tattoo on his side. He gripped the rails covering his mouth. He looked like a mid age collage boy. Cute.
I kissed down to his penis. Licking every inch, rubbing at the sensitive spots. Then sucked slowly at first, tasting him. I moan escaped from my mouth. I couldn't care at the moment. He stretched out more and I slid down with force completely swallowing. Out stretched my tongue licking his balls as I sucked him. The excitement made me grow hot. My pussy thumped like crazy. He grabbed a fist full of my hair slamming into my throat.
What is he...I couldn't move, I could feel my saliva drop on to my hands and legs. Forced myself away. His dick jerked, I looked up at him angry and he laughed.
"You put that on yourself."
I did, but still. I stood up and he undid my pants. His fingers was fast press on my clit. I gasped grabbing his shoulder.
"Ah..." I bit my lip and he laughed. "What's so funny?" I asked through my teeth.
He kissed my ear."I love how your body reacts. You are already wet from sucking my dick."
I know that. I bit my lip and he cupped my pussy, I looked away grinding on his hand.
" Your response is so sexy," he took me out my pants and putting my panties to the side, laying down. "Now ride me."
I sat down riding him. How hard he is it was difficult to ride and sit. He noticed and grabbed my thigh forcing me down. I shook my head and it hurt.
Then just like that I lost control, riding him crazy and a little rough. "Keep your arms behind you." I did ridding faster harder.
"Ngh...mgh." I could feel my inside gripping. His hands squeezed my breast, fingers pinching my nipples. Making me go harder. Yes harder, faster. "Ah! Dr.Chadda!" I grabbed his hands as they groped me.
" I told you to call me Steve." He sat up putting my back on the floor. He held my waist making me lift up a little. He thrust faster and rolled around hitting my core. I covered my mouth from screaming.
" No,no stop."
" Why, your coming to hard?" He held my knees out going farther then I felt him hit the deepest part of my pussy. Instantly I lock up, but he kept going. "Oh, you feel so tight right there." He slowly stood up and I grabbed his arms locking my legs around his waist.
He walk over to the fence rails. "Hold on to it for me." I grabbed the iron fence, he gripped my ass then slamming me against him. My back arched and my shoes dug in the fence as well.
" Yeah your more open here." He did it faster. I couldn't hold anything anymore. I wish I can go on longer!
"Okay..." I breathe relaxing. "I can't-"
" We just got started. You can't say your finished already." He turned me around holding my legs up by my head and holding on to my neck. "Wow your flexible."
"Ah... I can't have sex in this position!" I grabbed his wrist to stop him. What is this feeling... I like it, I want it. He slid in slowly twitching.
"You sure it feels pretty tight and wet enough for me."
Ugh this got out of control! But I want more of it.
He leaned back fucking me without stopping. " I'm about to cum."
" Not inside me!" I breathed. He hit my core hard then out fast. I gasped helping him cum by stroking his cock.
He nearly screamed, but bit down on my leg. When he let me go my knees weaken. He laughed catching me. " Okay Noddles."
"Who's fault do you think it's?" I said whispering sarcastically.
He helped me straighten. And I noticed my underwear is completely soaked. He caught my before I could take them off.
" Where that for me for the night."
I gasped. "I don't get off until ten in the morning."
He nodded kissing my thighs and whenever I see you next time I want to get down a smell what we done."
I stared down at him confused. Next time?
~
That night was super uncomfortable. I could smell the sex we had on me. Then he made me go see one of his younger patient who he was going to operate on. He seem like he cared about the little girl. She was around five need a heart transplant.
He looked upset about it. "Dr.Rowan, will stay with for a few minutes before you get ready."
The girl was sweet, I had talked to her way longer than I expected. She told me she kin to Dr.Chadda. I get it he was worried. Man that's cute. I leaned on the wall when he came in. She was getting set and wanted me to stay. He stepped back as they rolled her out.
The look on his face was heartbreaking. I tapped his shoulder. "Everything is going to be okay."
He looked at me and smiled. "Thanks for believing in me."
I looked away getting angry. It was a cocky smile. " Nevermind,"
He grabbed my wrist pulling me towards him. I couldn't react in time and he kissed me. I jumped back covering my mouth.
" I'll see you later. Don't take off those panties." He kissed my ear.
Err..
~
I ignored seeing him after that or tried. Whenever I had a break he came where ever I was. Throwing signals. It got worse if I didn't come. It's supposed to be a one time thing! I walked towards the elevator to leave and was pulled back into a surgical room.
I sighed. "The woman's shower room and now this?" I turned to him. He was in casual clothes it was summer, so had he had on light clothes. And blue v neck that fit him to well. He sat on the bed taking off his glasses.
"You can leave if you want. I just wanted to speak to you." He gave me a cold look.
I stiffened. "What is that you want to say to me."
"This all your fault." He fell back and in the thin shorts was his erection. It wasn't there just a second ago. I would have...
That's just lewd! Ugh! "This is actually your fault." I swallowed as he took it out his pants. "You practically touch me without my say... so...uhmm..." He was jerking off in front of me. And I could feel my saliva build.
" I only did what you wanted me to do."
That got me out of trance. I looked at him shocked. "What I wanted you to do?"
He prompted up on his elbow. "Yeah your face said that you want someone to have sex with. For someone to touch you.
My jaw dropped. "I don't..."
My thoughts! I looked away shaking my head. It's impossible to read minds. Or is it possible I'm like a open book!
I bit my lip looking down. All those times we had sex is because of me. Now that is impossible.
"Angie-"
" Even if that was true... No that I can believe what you said. But why did you choose to do it?" I slowly walked to him giving him a handjob. I couldn't resist.
"It's like you said you can't resist,"he sat up kissing me. "I tried to back away, but all I think is... Damn Angela has nice c cup breast, her ass is fat, nice shape to her, her voice is like music. And her pussy is mines."
His honesty shocked me. "That's all?" What am I asking of course that's all.
"No, you are very beautiful. Tall, chocolate skin, attitude sexy, and she has a great smile." He smiled.
In his eyes I can see the truth of his words. "And sometimes I didn't even know how to approach you about this... But ever since you transferred here I can only think of you."
I laughed. " That's is such a cheesy line."
He puffed his cheeks. "Well did it work?"
I nodded rolling my eyes. "Now why are we in here?"
"It's comfortable. And I always wanted to have sex in here." He took out my bun shaking my hair out.
"Hey-"
He kissed me and I quickly kissed back. I touched all over his torso. My legs nearly weaken at his lips against my neck. It's been a few weeks where I completely ignored his signals. And I been craving for him ever since. He took of my shirt and bra, he helped me out my pants and stopped. He pushed me back looking down.
" What?" I looked down at my all purple lace see through. He looked at the matching bra.
" Meeting someone after this?"
"No," the sad part I wore these for him. He laughed and I punch his arm. "Shut up!"
"I'm flattered, but you won't need them."
I quickly took them off and his shirt. He pulled me up on his lap kissing him, he pulled my hair back sucking on my breast hard as I grinding against him. Then with one shifted movement his dick entered me. I gasped getting excited. I held on as started riding him. Then he stopped.
"Umm.... Steve?"
"I want you to bend over the bed." He grind licking my neck.
I got down bending over the side of the bed. He was behind and I felt something rough wet on my pussy. I looked back his face was down there. I gasped as he began to eat me out. I grabbed the bed and he forced my hips up and back.
"Fuhhck!" I screamed.
"Be quiet we'll get caught," he smelled. "You showered before you were about to leave?" He sounded happy. He licked up my back. "Nice clean shave."
His tongue was entertaining places I haven't let others do. Feeling his fingers played in ass I cried out. It's getting extra hot..
.It hurts but then it slowly felt good. He licked my pussy again laughing.
" Your reaction to this. Your walls are jumping. Look how pretty your clitoris is."
" Shut up-ah!"
He pressed on it. My body jerked around and then his fingers spread in my ass. Going deeper.
" No n-" I bit down on my hand.
He lifted my right leg on the bed adding another finger. He began eating me out again. I was sweating, trembling over him. Ah...more. To much was happening I couldn't let my body rest. He added another then forced in more.
I buckled back drooling over the bed. "St-Steve..."
He leaned forward kissing me. "Oh... your liking this more than I thought."
"I... want you in me now." He did slowly and moaned.
"Your so hot and wet." He went faster snatching his hand out my ass. Ugh why!
He grabbed my waist holding up my leg."Ngmhh​...ughm." I was trying to hold it. He slammed and my pussy was making noises.
"This reaction is best."he pulled out slow pushing in my ass. I gasped gripping the bed shaking my head.
"It hurts!"
"Should I take it out?"
I shook my head. "Push it all the in fast."
He did and I squirted. "That reaction!" He went faster slamming."Your gripping everything got tighter." My body grew hotter I was melting. He bent over digging deeper. "Say ahh!" He slowly pulled out.
"Ah?aaahhh!" He slammed back in folding my leg up. I grabbed my foot to hold it there. He gave me the other grabbing my shoulders. " Fuhhck!"
"Hold on," he started playing with my clit. "So, wet it's leaking from you." He snatched out slamming in my pussy.
"Did you cum yet?" He asked me switching back and forward between my ass and pussy.
"I'm about to..." I looked back. He nodded.
"Me too where you want to cum at?"
"My...my ass," he nodded pounding in my pussy moving around in circles as I came before really fast into my ass holding me tight and close. I bit down on his arm by accident. I can feel his cum pouring into my ass.
Sex never felt so good. Later after another round we laid together. He was reading with his glasses on. I just noticed a personality change. He super smart and not as erotic with words. He takes them off whenever he talks to me and during sex.
"Steve?" I looked passed the book at his eyes. He looked at me.
"Yes, Angela? Are you hurt?" He went to take them off and I stopped him.
I shook my head then nodded actually thinking about it. "A little, but why do you wear glasses?"
"What don't tell me you just noticed these?" He smiled.
"Poor reading eyes."
I nodded. "And why do you take them off?"
He smiled. "I see. I feel when I Wear these it's for professional looks. And I take everything serious when I Wear these. A thing I grow up as a habit. And when I take them off it's a bit rougher side of me."
I smiled. "Well I like them bot-"
"You sure about that Angela? He kissed my neck have you had sex with this side of me?"
My eyes widened. " I told you I was hurt!"
... It can continue...